thirteen

##~*

the rest of the week was the same. sunghoon and y/n would go to school together. she would hangout with him and his friends at lunch. sunghoon would bring her home.

throughout the whole week, y/n tried to figure out who eunkyo AND hwajin likes. that conversation in the washroom made it seem like they liked the same person.

"first sunghoon.. and now him."

hwajin and eunkyo both liked sunghoon before. but sunghoon liked eunkyo back.

maybe, hwajin moved on and started liking someone else. but then, eunkyo started liking that same person which led to her and sunghoon's break up.

wait.. but how did hwajin and eunkyo become friends? did hwajin know the whole time? but why was hwajin so angry?

y/n sighed, why is she even thinking about this? it's none of her business. she should stay out of it.

but then again.. why does she want to be apart of it? does she want to help eunkyo.. again?

##~*

sunghoon opened his front door and saw y/n. he tilted his head as he squinted his eyes in confusion.

"why are you here?" he asked, not getting a reply.

she made her way inside and straight to the living room.

y/n dropped her whole body onto the couch, getting really comfortable already. sunghoon looked at her and put his hands in his sweatpants pockets.

"can i get an answer now?"

she shrugged her shoulders and laid on her side, resting the side of her face on her palm. "bored."

he chuckled and sat down on the other couch, since she was taking up all the space on the one he usually sits on.

y/n wasn't actually bored.. she wanted to know what sunghoon thought.

she wanted to know who he thinks eunkyo likes. but how does she bring that conversation up in a calming way? should she just ask him straight off? maybe she should tell him about the washroom thing.

"you know.." she plopped herself onto her back. "i heard hwajin and eunkyo arguing."

okay.. maybe that wasn't the best way to start off.

sunghoon let out a big sigh and leaned back on the couch. he didn't know if he was in the mood for this.

"they were talking about.. crushes." y/n continued. "well.. i think. it sounded like it."

she stared at the ceiling, trying to find the right words to explain this in.

"i think they both like the same person."

sunghoon's eyes went wide.

the same.. person? again?

what made it worst.. sunghoon knew who that person was. but is he allowed to tell y/n?

"give me a minute..." he got up and walked out of the living room.

y/n glanced over at him, did she make him upset?

she immediately got up to check on sunghoon. she thought he might feel upset for some reason.

but, she just saw him standing in the hallway, texting someone. he didn't look upset or anything. just.. emotionless?

she slowly walked back to the couch, getting back into the same position she was in, making it seem like she didn't move from where she was.

he came back and sat back to where he originally sat.