eleven

##~*

the next day, y/n and sunghoon met up at a café.

y/n didn't have any idea as to why they were meeting up, but she still came. it's not like there is anything to do at home.

she walked in the café and saw sunghoon sitting at a table on his phone.

she walked up to the table and sat across from him. he looked up and placed his phone down.

"what are we doing?" y/n asked as she removed her jacket.

"we should get to know each other!" exclaimed sunghoon. "i mean, we never actually got close."

y/n paused. it was true. they never actually got to know each other personally. but did they need to?

either way, y/n probably knew things about sunghoon that he wouldn't even know she knew.

she sighed, "okay, ask me something."

"uh.. your birthday?"

"(your birthday). your's?" she started acting like she didn't know much about him.

"december 8."

"cool.. when did you start ice skating?"

"around eight."

"eight?" y/n eyes widened. "what made you want to ice skate?"

sunghoom shrugged his shoulders, "i honestly have no idea. it is fun though."

y/n nodded, slightly amused.

"i can.. teach you."

y/n looked at him with a little shock. ice skating seemed really cool.. to watch. to actually do it, it sounded pretty complicated.

"that might be difficult," she laughed.

he shook his head, "no really i can."

"i mean if you really want to—"

"yeah!" he exclaimed, a bit too excited.

y/n chuckled, it was cute. "anyways.. favourite animal?"

"umm.. i don't know? probably a penguin because they are similar to me." he grinned.

y/n nodded.. a penguin...

"didn't i tell you to get a penguin plushie yesterday?"

"i think so."

y/n chuckled at the coincidence.

"your favourite time of day?" questioned sunghoon. a very odd and random question.

"night." y/n replied without even thinking.

"why?"

"why?" y/n questioned back, making him nod.

"it's.. calming. it's dark and quiet, no one really bothers you too because they assume you're asleep. you can basically do anything. also the stars, those are really nice."

y/n tried to avoid saying much about the stars, she was afraid she might say too much. sunghoon might think she was crazy— well, he might already think that.

##~*

after about an hour, they stopped asking each other unnecessary questions. they did have a few conversations though, which did bring them slightly closer.

they both cleaned up after themselves, and got up to leave the café to go home.

y/n was about to head for the door until—