four

##~*

y/n sat with sunghoon and eunkyo at lunch. with jay and jake tagging along of course.

it was super awkward for y/n. just her witnessing a friend and her crush being all, lovey dovey.

but it's okay. right?

"y/n." jake slammed his hand in front of her on the table, making her flinch but received her attention immediately.

"huh?" she questioned. "did i miss something?"

jay laughed, "no you didn't."

"everything okay?" questioned jake, with a bit of worry in his eyes.

obviously sunghoon, eunkyo, and jay didn't know how y/n felt towards sunghoon or the relationship. if anything, sunghoon and eunkyo are just happy they got together. and jay is just.. there. (im sorry jay ily.)

y/n smiled, "yeah everything is fine."

"hey guys," eunkyo said, receiving everyone's attention. "i'm going to the washroom, i'll be back."

the four nodded as she got up and left the cafeteria.

"SO, sunghoon," jay began to tease him while laughing, along with jake.

y/n just let out a fake breathy laugh and continued to scroll on random apps on her phone.

##~*

it's been awhile since eunkyo has been in the washroom. the four teenagers started to worry.

"i'll go check on her," said y/n, as she got up and exited the cafeteria.

she walked towards the nearest washroom to the cafeteria.

she placed her hand on the door, about to open it. but she heard voices.

"who ever said sunghoon was yours?" eunkyo scoffed.

a girl laughed, "i've known him for so long, and you literally just snatched him."

"you can't really claim a guy hwajin."

y/n felt a bit angry. why was hwajin attacking eunkyo like that?

there was a long silence. y/n didn't know what was happening between them in the washroom.

"break up with him." hwajin spat out.

y/n tensed up, she had a rush of anger go through her body. she stormed into the washroom and saw hwajin standing right in front of eunkyo with her arms crossed.

"y/n? why are you-" eunkyo tried speaking, but was cut off.

"ahh, now look who it is, the best friend," hwajin smirked. y/n rolled her eyes.

"do you not have better things to do?" y/n spat.

hwajin started laughing. which got on y/n's nerves. her laugh sounded line a dying hyena, something very irritating to the ears.

without thinking, she threw a punch into hwajin's face. eunkyo gasped and threw her hands over her mouth in shock.

y/n smiled, she did deserved it anyways.

hwajin looked at y/n, her mouth wide open, grabbing her nose, which was probably bleeding.

hwajin stormed out of the washroom with tears in her eyes, probably going to be a snitch and tell the principal and get y/n suspended. but did y/n care? no.

y/n scoffed at hwajin walking out of the washroom. but then she went up to eunkyo, a little more calm.

"are you okay?" y/n asked. eunkyo just gave her a soft smile and nodded.