16. All Or Nothing

I was nervous as I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom, the room steaming around me as the shower ran hot. Slowly my reflection disappeared but still I couldn't move. I thought of the man in the room beside this, he must think I am crazy or bipolar.

I wanted him so bad but I didn't want to disappoint him with my inexperience. I don't know if all men find the same things sexy or whatever. I steadied my breathing, trying to calm my mind. I must have taken too long as he knocked on the door and opened it when I said nothing.

"I can leave if this is too much for you." He offered softly.

Such a gentlemen but I didn't want him to leave so I shook my head. I turned to face him, me naked and him fully clothed. I stared down at the marble tiled floor.

"I want you Nestor. I just don't want to disappoint you."

I felt his finger under my chin and lifted it so I was looking into his molten brown eyes.

"You could never disappoint me. Why would you even think that?"

"I... I've only been with one man. I don't have the experience the women you probably have been with have."

"Lily, thats what makes this different, special. You're not like those putas and that's a good thing."

He pushed my hair back that was covering my breasts and ran a thumb over the hard nipple. A shiver went up my spine and my body arched towards him. A breathy moan escaped my lips and he smiled.

"You are so goddamn sexy. Let's shower then we can spend the night exploring each other. You can trust me Liliana."

I believed him and I felt myself relax in his embrace. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders before unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants and boxers down his legs. He stepped out of them and took my hand as we stepped inside the large walk in shower.

He stood behind me and grabbed the bottle of shampoo. I closed my eyes as his fingers expertly massaged my scalp before I rinsed it off. I turned and undid the ties from his braids, not speaking, just intense unending eye contact that made my core ache with anticipation. His eyes closed with a moan as I massaged his head before rinsing it off himself.

I moved my hands down to his shoulders and I could feel the tight knots in his shoulders. I massaged the muscles but he was too tall to put enough pressure on. I had him kneel so that I could get the tension from them but I couldn't concentrate once his fingers started roaming.

My hands twisted in his hair as he lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and I moaned his name as he French kissed my clit. I threw my head back against the tiles in ecstasy and when he entered a finger hitting my g-spot I came screaming his name.

He released my leg and had to hold my waist to support me as my legs felt like jelly. He pulled me flush against him and I could feel his cock throbbing between us. He claimed my lips in a hungry kiss and I could taste myself on his tongue. Not breaking the kiss, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He walked us to the bed, not caring about getting the sheets wet. I wriggled in his arms, I could feel his erection at my entrance but he was holding me just too high.

"Nestor, please!" I begged.

He stared in my eyes a moment longer, probably to see if there was an ounce of doubt but I was sure I wanted him. Keeping eye contact he worked his way into me.

"Fuck, Lily, you're so tight."

He moaned in pleasure as he started to pump in and out of me. I immediately felt another orgasm building as he filled me completely, each stroke bringing me closer. He rolled over and looked up at me. I felt self conscious, the pleasure helped a bit but I still closed my eyes.

"Open them, Lily. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Don't hide away."

I peeked down at him and saw the sincerity on his face. I started to move with more confidence and watched the movements that made him moan. I started repeating them until he lifted me up slightly and pumped his hips along with me. The speed made my orgasm wash suddenly over me and my pussy clenched around his cock. I screamed his name again as he grunted mine and came along with me.

"Holy fuck. Tahlia was wrong." I said when I caught my breath.

"What?"

"She said you looked like you would be a good fuck." He looked worried for a moment. "But that was fucking amazing."

He chuckled as he rolled us over to kiss me before standing up and pulling me from the bed. Back in the shower we conditioned each other's hair and washed off once more. I fell asleep wrapped in his arms and finally had a night free from any dreams or nightmares. It was a peace I hadn't had in a long hard year.

+++

I woke to a notification on my phone that said I had a new patient and their record transcripts had been successfully transferred to my laboratory system. I logged in and found the address registered for my nephew and woke Nestor.

"We gotta go. The boy at the Children of God Orphanage in San Diego."

I threw on some business attire as Nestor pulled on his usual clothes and we made our way to my car. I called Angel as we sped the short way back across the border but he wasn't picking up. Now is not the time for club business Angel.

Nestor drove while I created a document detailing the genome test findings. It made the document binding under US law so even if Potter left the birth certificate empty of parent names Angel was legally John's father. I made sure the letter referenced my registration number, confirming my ability to read and interpret the genome tests and sent it off to the orphanage.

As we approached north San Diego two black sedans started following closely. I looked over my shoulder and quickly ducked as a bullet flew through the back window, shattering the screen. Fuck! Nestor looked at me quickly before swerving to the closest off ramp before the cars could follow. My phone pinged and I opened the message from Tahlia.

Death is the only freedom from your marriage. May god have mercy on your soul, my family will not.
One Image Attached

I opened the attachment and found an intimate photo of Nestor and I. It must have been taken through the window last night but what was happening was very clear. Mikhail must have stopped by.

"The Bratva know about us. Nestor, they know I betrayed KJ."

I looked at him as tears ran down my face.  My heart felt like it was being ripped from my chest. They had been my family for the last 15 years and one night of comfort has thrown it all away. I heard Nestor on the phone but I couldn't focus on anything but what I had done. My hand was taken from my lap and I looked over to the man who had taken hold of it.

"I'll keep you safe Lily, I promise you. First we need to get a clean car."

I knew he was right. Focus Lily, you have contingency plans for this. I thought about what the Bratva had access to and what I had sole access to.

"Go to the hospital. Mortuary entrance."

He looked at me for a moment and nodded when he saw I was back in control of my emotions. I grabbed a knife from the centre console and apologised to my baby before I stabbed into the seat material between my legs. I ripped the material away and pulled out a padded bag. I pulled the packaging away to reveal two bundles of cash which I stuffed into my handbag.

"Spread 'em." I said and Nestor spread his legs wide while I repeated the same action to his chair.

By now the Bratva would already know who Nestor was and may have uncovered a connection between him and Miguel but no one should be able to work out that I was Miguel's sister. I slipped my laptop into the carry bag as we pulled into the underground park of the city morgue beneath the hospital. I slipped out of the car and Nestor followed with his hand close to his holster, ready for anything.