20. Lead The Victory

I dropped my head onto my desk in exhaustion and rubbed the now red spot on my forehead. Ouch, fucking idiot. I had been on a conference call to my team in Japan for the last 3 hours. I had a headache starting from the strain of the screen and going through pages and pages of logistical plans. I ended the call and gathered all the pages before taking them to Miguel's office down the hall.

"Here's the best options for you, in my opinion." I handed the folder over. "There is a loophole in the narcotic legislation that you could exploit. As long as your product is used to make medicinal Diamorphine you can get tax exemptions and even employer funding from the government. You will need help fudging the numbers to hide what product if going to the streets but that's relatively easy."

"You're telling me the government will pay me for my poppy fields?" Miguel asked incredulously.

"The government is the largest drug dealer of them all. The corruption is on every level." I replied.

I grabbed the file and flicked through to the photos of machinery and pointed my finger to one.

"This harvester, will halve your staff in the fields and will pay itself off in three months. Your distribution centres can have autonomous machines sorting and packing 24/7 with minimal supervision."

Miguel looked impressed with the machines but still unconvinced.

"Look Miguel, the locals don't like you. You need to take better care of them or they will turn on you. Like with the rebels. Having them in the fields picking like slaves will end badly. Get the machinery and use the products to do some good in your community."

Before I could continue my phone vibrated so I pulled it out to look at the notification.

"I've got to go." I said as I exited without further explanation.

I went down to my room and changed into some leggings and a singlet before tying my hair up and out of my face. I grabbed my keys before leaving in my new Tesla Model S Plaid. I headed to the address Nestor had sent and he was waiting outside as I pulled up. He opened my door and I took his hand as we walked into the rundown warehouse. We made our way past a dress factory and to the back where the Mayans were gathered. Tied to a pew was a man bleeding heavily.

"Mikhail, nice to see you again." I said in Russian as the man looked at me through a swollen eye.

"Fuck off whore." He hissed back.

I tsk'd at the man and wagged my finger at him. I pulled a chair up to face the man and sat before him.

"Did he have a phone on him?" I asked Nestor and he handed me an iPhone with a cracked screen.

It still worked so I took Mikhail's finger and unlocked it. I read through his messages and sent a text message to Tahlia.

Looks like I'm not the only one the family will be hunting. May god have mercy on your soul, your family will not.
One Image Attached.

It would appear my little whore of a sister in law had been sleeping with Mikhail. Mikhail was a married man so her sin was as bad as mine. I sent the image of the two of them and a screenshot of their conversation to the Bratva communication boards. She would be an outcast and I felt no guilt whatsoever after what she did to me.

"Congratulations Mikhail, Tahlia will be meeting you in hell very soon." I said and his eyes widened with fear.

I stood up from the chair and walked to the wooden bench full of tools and torture devices.

"Where is my shipment?" I asked him as I smashed his kneecap with a hammer.

He screamed and some of the Mayans looked away as I held the hammer up again. He took too long and I brought it down hard on his other knee.

"Stop! Stop! It's in another club, Lure, in Hollywood." He whimpered as he betrayed his brothers.

"Thank you."

I grabbed the gun from Nestor's holster and put a bullet between his eyes. I slid the gun back in before giving him a quick kiss. He turned to his man and told them to sort out the body while we walked over to the Mayans.

"The shipment is at a Russian club called Lure. It's a strong hold for the Bratva and probably a trap." I told the group of men who had been attacked when it was taken.

"So when do you want us to go in?" Bishop asked me.

I was stunned, they had been attacked and injured by these men.

"You don't, I do." I stated.

"It was our job to protect it, Miguel sends us on recovery duty if something's jacked." He said as if it explained some unasked question.

"I am not Miguel, I'm not going to ask you to do anything I'm not prepared to do myself. And I certainly wouldn't force it." I crossed me arms as my temper started to rise.

Bishop looked over his men as they had a silent conversation before he looked back at me.

"That's why we want to do this. Get a plan and let us know when and where. You take care of us and we'll take care of you."

They left after Bishop's little profession of loyalty and Nestor turned to me with a smile.

"Your amazing. I don't know how you do it." He said as he pulled me into a heated kiss, blatant disregard to the body that was slumped and bleeding behind us. "Everybody out."

The sicarios that were in the room left without a word at Nestor's command while I pulled his holsters off his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt. He ripped my leggings down and lifted me onto the table top. Knives and torture tools clattered to the concrete as he made a space for me to sit and he lined himself up with my entrance.

"Fuck, harder Ness." I begged as he slammed into me.

"God, you are fucking beautiful." He said as his hands gripped my hips painfully good.

I widened my legs so he could get as deep as possible but it wasn't enough. I pushed him back and sat him on the chair in front of Mikhail's body before climbing on top and impaling myself with a moan. His hands moved my hips while I held his shoulder and rose up and down. One of his hands slid down between us and a finger began circling my clit. Nonsense mumbled from my mouth in moans and I sped up as my climax built until I came screaming his name. His hands went back to my hips and he bucked feverishly into me while holding me down on him as he came deep inside me.

I claimed his lips one last time before climbing off his lap and retrieving my underwear and leggings and he tucked himself back in his pants. We left the warehouse to find all the men had gone and my car was the only one left out front. I tossed Nestor the keys and sat in the passenger seat as we made our way home.