3

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Diagon Alley

"Wizards are a secretive lot."

Streets of London

Hagrid, Harry & Liv were walking down the street as Liv read out necessities off her letter. "All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad," Liv read out before she looked at Hagrid. "Can we find all this in London?"

"If you know where to go," Hagrid said, then they walked inside a corner store.

The Leaky Cauldron

Harry & Liv followed into the pub full of adults drinking. "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" Barkeep Tom asked.

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry & Liv here buy their school supplies," Hagrid said.

"Bless my soul. It's Harry & Liv Potter," Tom said, then the entire pub went silent, then a man came up and shook Harry & Liv's hand.

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back, Ms. Potter, welcome back," the man said, then a witch came up and shook their hands as well.

"Doris Crockford. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last," the witch said, then a man in robes with a turban on his head appeared.

"Harry..and..Liv P-Potter. C-Can't tell you how please I am to meet you," the man said.

"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Liv, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts," Hagrid said, and the twins smiled at him.

"Oh, nice to meet you, sir," Liv said as she put her hand out but Quirrell refused to shake it.

"F-Fearfully fascinating subject.. N-Not that you need it, e-eh, Potter?" Quirrell said as Liv stared at him oddly.

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy," Hagrid said.

"Good-bye," Harry & Liv hummed before they left with Hagrid.

Winery Room

Harry & Liv followed Hagrid back into a back room winery in front of a brick wall. "See, Twins, you're famous!" Hagrid exclaimed.

"But why are we famous, Hagrid?" Harry asked.

"All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?" Liv asked.

"I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that," Hagrid said before he tapped the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The block shifted and opened up to reveal a hidden, busy street.

Diagon Alley

Harry & Liv grinned broadly as they stepped into the street and walked down it. "Welcome to Diagon Alley. Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry," Hagrid said as the twins were amazed as they passed by shops and owls and bats.

They passed a broom store, where a group of boys were crowded around a shiny broom. "It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, its the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet," a boy said as Liv stared.

"Cool," she mumbled before she faced Hagrid.

"Hagrid, how are we to pay for all this? We haven't any money," Harry said.