8

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
The Quidditch

"You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got."

Bathroom

"Hermione." Outside of a stall, stood Liv, who had gone back for her friend. "Hermione, we are being evacuated to our dormitories. Come on, out," Liv said, then Hermione emerged from the stall, wiping her eyes. She stopped when she saw something behind Liv, then she turned Liv to face what she was looking at. The troll. Hermione & Liv backed up into the stall, just as the troll rose its club and smashed the top parts of the stalls, which caused Liv & Hermione to scream.

Then Harry & Ron bursted in. "Liv, Hermione, move!" Harry exclaimed, then the troll smashed the remaining stalls.

"Help! Help!" the girls exclaimed, then the boys started throwing wood pieces at the troll.

"Seriously?!" Liv exclaimed.

"Hey, pea brain!" Ron exclaimed then Ron threw wood and hit the troll on the head. Hermione & Liv escaped from the stalls to under the sinks, but the troll saw them and went to smash them. It cracked the sink and barely missed Hermione & Liv.

Then Harry got out his wand, and ran forward before he grabbed the troll's club, then lifted it up. "Whoa!" Harry exclaimed before he landed on the troll's head, then was hurled forward, then back, then his wand went up the troll's nose.

"Ew," Liv cringed, then the troll snorted and whipped around. The troll got Harry off it's head, by grabbing him and held him by one leg, upside down. It geared up its club and swung at Harry.

As he tried to hit Harry, he pulled himself up, and down, trying to dodge the hits. "Do something!" Harry exclaimed.

"What?" Ron asked.

"Anything!" Harry exclaimed, then Ron grabbed his wand and stared at the troll nervously.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron exclaimed as he flicked his wrist.

Then the troll's club was lifted out of his hand, and hovered over its head. The troll looked up, confused, just as the club came crashing back down. "Cool," Ron smiled. The club smashed into the troll's head, then he dropped Harry as he fell to the ground hard. Liv & Hermione got up carefully as Harry got to his feet.

"Is it...dead?" Hermione asked.

"I don't think so. Just knocked out," Harry said, then he grabbed his wand, which was covered in goo, and everyone cringed.

"Ew. Troll bogies," Liv said. Suddenly, McGonagall, Snape & Quirrell came rushing into the bathroom, gasping when they saw the troll.

"Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, all three of you!" McGonagall exclaimed, and they all looked at Liv, Harry & Ron, who McGonagall was clearly blaming.

"Uh-"

"Well, you see-"

"What happened-"

"It's my fault, Professor McGonagall," Hermione said and they all looked at her, taken back.

"Ms. Granger?" McGonagall asked.

"I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Liv and Ron hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead," Hermione lied, as Liv softly smiled to herself.

"Be that as it may...it was an extremely foolish thing to do," McGonagall said as Harry looked at Snape's leg, which had a large cut on it. Snape noticed he was staring, and covered it up, whilst glaring at Harry. "I would have expected more rational behaviour on your part, Ms. Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment. As for you three," she continued and Ron, Liv & Harry looked at their Professor. "I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck," She finished before she and Snape left the bathroom.