7

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Three-Headed-Dog

"The fear of dogs is deep and universal amongst all that are less than Man."

Harry, Liv & Ron were walking though the crowded halls as Sir Nicholas floated by. "Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he'd do well," Nick said, then Liv faced her brother.

"Seeker?" she asked.

"But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest Quidditch player in," Ron said.

"A century, according to McGonagall," Harry said and Liv smiled to herself.

"Wow. My brother, a seeker, whatever that is," Liv said, then Fred & George approached as they walked along with the three children.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred exclaimed.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters," Ron said.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad," George said and Liv slightly widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, bloodied?" she asked.

"Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch," George finished.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally," Fred said, and the Weasly twins broke off from Harry, Liv & Ron, who walked across a courtyard.

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George exclaimed before he and Fred walked off.

"That...doesn't help," Liv said.

"Oh, don't worry, Liv, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And Harry'll be great, too!" Ron exclaimed, then Hermione jumped up from her work and joined the three.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry asked.

"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood," Hermione said.

"What does that mean?" Liv asked.

------

The four approached a trophy case, then Hermione pointed at a plaque of Quidditch players. One listed Harry & Liv's father as a Seeker, and they stared in surprise. "Whoa. You guys never told me your father was a Seeker, too," Ron said.

"We...We didn't know," Liv said as she and Harry continued to look at it sadly.

------

The four walked up a staircase, but a railing pulled in. The staircase shuddered and began to move as they all grabbed the railings. "What's happening?" Harry asked.

"The staircases change, remember?" Liv said, but then they walked into a room. "Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" Liv asked.

"That's probably because we're not supposed to. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden," Hermione said.

Suddenly, a flame lit on a tall stone support. At that moment, the caretaker's cat, Mrs. Norris, came running in and meowed, causing the group to jump. "Let's go," Harry said. "That's Flich's cat."

"Run!" Liv exclaimed and the group began to run, flames lit as they went. They got to the end of the corridor, to where a door was. Liv quickly grabbed the handle, but it was locked. "Crap!" she exclaimed.

"That's it, we're done for!" Ron exclaimed.

"You're way too dramatic for your own good," Liv said.