Chapter 1

The guys just got done rehearsing, Reggie and Bobby already gone leaving Luke and Alex packing up their things. Luke glanced over at Alex watching him stuff papers and notes in his bag. not even realizing Luke was smiling to himself looking at his band mate.

"Luke is it okay if I stay here?" Alex spoke causing Luke to look him in the eyes. "It's not a big deal if I can't but I just don't feel like going home."

"What- um yea sure you can sleep on the couch." choking on his words slightly Luke went to the other side of the room away from the couch grabbing a blanket and some pillows then set them on the couch making it comfortable for Alex. "Hope this is fine."
Alex nodded appreciating Luke's help. "Yea. Thanks I'll see you in the morning."

Luke tapped his foot on the ground nervous and in his thoughts not hearing what Alex had said then refocusing as Alex waved his hand in Luke's face. "Earth to Luke, you can leave now I'll be fine."

"Huh?" Lukes gaze went to focus on Alex. "Well what if you get bored maybe I could keep you company." He smiled awkwardly as he tapped his foot on the ground faster. Alex noticed how nervous he was and sat him on the couch then took a seat next to him. "Luke something on your mind?"

"No- no nothing to worry about." Luke laughed nervously hoping the topic would change. "Thanks for asking but I'm great Alex anyways why are you staying here instead of going home?"

Alex eyes widen slightly afraid of talking about the argument him and his parents had before rehearsal when Alex came out as gay to them. after he got scared his friends would react the same way. "We just had a disagreement on something. And I don't want to see them right now." Luke only nodded his head as silence started to fill the room for only a few minutes until Alex cleared his throat. "Hey uh I wouldn't mind if you stayed I could use a friend here." A smile grew on Luke's face nearly showing his teeth.

"I call dibs on the couch though you can sleep on the floor." Alex called out smiling proudly when Luke sighed shaking his head but agreeing anyways making a bed on the floor. "Night dude." Luke spoke before falling asleep then Alex soon did the same.

The morning came alex already awake while Luke was still peacefully asleep snoring a little making Alex laugh at him quietly. To fill some time alex reached in his bag grabbing out a notebook. He flipped through pages of drawings he had made making a few faces at different ones. When he reached a blank page he paused not knowing what to draw. Alex glanced around the room looking for inspiration until his eyes landed on Luke, not thinking much of it he decided to draw him but it was difficult since he was asleep but Alex started to draw making sure he got the details constantly erasing and drawing stuff in making sure it's close to perfect his eyes shifting from Luke to his paper over and over again. Few minutes past Luke slowly started waking up. Alex jumped seeing him get up as he panicked stuffing the notebook back in his bag.

"Alex?" Luke voice was quiet but rough from just waking up. "Dude what time is it?"

Alex simply shrugged. "I don't know close to 10 am probably." Luke got up from the floor making his way to the couch taking a seat "we still have a few hours what do you wanna do?"

Alex shifted in his seat so he sitting sideways facing Luke. "I'm going to um. Just say it you can decide if you still want to be friends with me or not." Alex choked clearing his throat. "I'm gay."

A smirk grew on Luke's face as he hugged Alex nearly knocking him on the floor. "About time you told me stupid." Alex squinted at Luke but felt relived knowing he was okay with it. "Alex dude I knew you were gay I was waiting for you to come out on your own time." Alex smiled seeing his friend care so much about him it always takes away some stress he had going on before. "Thanks for waiting then, please don't tell the other guys though." Luke just smiled patting Alex on his shoulder signaling he would keep this conversation a secret. Luke always cares about his friends no matter how bad things get he can count on them to help but he felt something different when he's around Alex like it's just the two of them in the world with no worries or stress about anything Luke doesn't like to admit his feelings for Alex but he's highly aware of them.

"Lets go for a walk." Alex left the couch pulling Luke up from his seat and dragging him outside. "It's a nice day." Luke laughed lightly walking seeing Alex follow. The two began talking about memories they had with each other as they both bursted out laughing at the same time Luke stopping holding onto Alex arm catching his breath. Alex also stopped waiting for Luke to settle down. When Luke was calm he smiled brightly at Alex then hugging him from behind with his arms resting on his shoulders. Alex stumbled backwards but caught himself before he could fall placing his hands on Luke's hands not realizing his cheeks had gone red suddenly feeling Luke's chin on his shoulder. "This is fun." Luke smiled feeling a small warmth form on his cheeks "yea- yea it is." Alex let go of Luke's hands placing them in his pockets. "We should head back Reggie and Bobby should be showing up soon." Luke got off of Alex heading back to the studio.

When they got there Reggie had just showed up already set up for rehearsal. "Luke, Alex hey." The two guys just waved and went to their spots and set everything up all while Bobby came in and did the same. The whole time they were practicing their songs Luke couldn't stop thinking about Alex and constantly looking at him play the drums and how comforting Alex made him felt. Luke never planned on coming out as bisexual but would sometimes give out a few hints here and there he thought no one really payed attention to those, after Alex came out to him he thought maybe he should let the band know. "Guys guys. I got something to say." As soon as those words came out the group stopped what they were doing and stared at Luke. He gulped not fully thinking this through but he already made it to this might as well keep going. "I'm um bisexual."

———————-
A/n: that's all for the first part here :) I'll try updating when I can though