Chapter 7

When Luke woke up in the morning noticing Alex had left the house. Sighing Luke got up from bed threw on a jacket and left the house and made his way to the studio but bumped into someone. "Shoot sorry about that." Luke looked at the person and saw it was Alex and smiled. "Alex hey. Where were you this morning?" Alex glanced over at luke putting his arms around him. "Nothing don't uh worry about me and Bobby told me to tell you that there's no rehearsal today." Luke nodded but raised an eyebrow confused. "What? Why did can't he just tell me himself."

"He saw me before he saw you so he just told me to let u know." Alex smiled innocently "let's just do something together since we don't have to worry about being late or early to anything." Luke sighed and nodded taking Alex's hand and started walking towards the beach. "Alex you sure everything's okay you seem like you're rushing or nervous I don't know." Alex stayed quiet for a minute thinking about what he was gonna say then spoke. "Uh yea I'm okay really just happy we got the day to ourselves you know." Luke smiled in response small blush appearing on his cheeks. "Yea that's a good thing."

While Alex kept Luke distracted Bobby and Reggie were back at the studio setting up for a surprise birthday for Luke. "Hey you think this looks alright." Reggie asked Bobby standing on a ladder placing a happy birthday sign on a wall over the couch. "It looks fine that's like the 3rd time you went to fix it." Bobby rolls his eyes placing a cake on the mini coffee table. "Alex went to distract Luke I don't know for how long though." Nodding at Bobby Reggie stepped off the ladder making his way to the couch and taking a seat. "What if they come early." Bobby shrugged then went and sat next to Reggie "They aren't Alex just has to keep him away just enough until everything is set up."

Luke and Alex sat in the warm sand at the beach near the water feeling the water hit their feet's Luke's arm around alex and Alex head rested on Luke's shoulder. "This is nice." Alex spoke planting a kiss on Luke's lips. "I'm glad we actually have some alone time together." Luke smiled barely saying a word but appreciated alex. The two of them sat in silence for a few minutes watching the sun go down and the reflection of it in the water different shades of red to orange lighting the water and sky. The guys both looked at each other admiring each other smiles grew on their faces. Luke went in for a kiss alex did the same and their lips touched then their foreheads touched. "Alex you know what today is right?" Alex took Luke's hand. "Yea of course I do it's your birthday I'd never forget it." Luke smiled at his boyfriend and stood up helping Alex up. "I love you and doing stuff like this with you constantly it's relaxing." Alex hugged Luke kissing the top of his head. "There's still something else I have to show you." Alex held Luke's hand and made his way to the studio hoping the party was set up.

Alex and Luke got to the garage alex stepped behind Luke and covered his eyes guiding him into the studio Then removed his hands. "Surprise!" Bobby and Reggie shouted out big proud smiles on their faces. "Happy birthday luke." Luke's jaw nearly dropped as he grabbed on alex arm and jumped up and down. "How did you guys plan this out."

"We had this thing planned for months we're just glad you're happy." Alex put his arm around Luke. "We wanted to do something for you since you're always being there for us." Still in shock Luke looked around then saw the cake that's shaped just like his guitar. "Seriously you guys are the best." The four of them each got slices of the cake since they all couldn't wait any longer to eat it. Luke spoke with his mouth full of cake. "Guys this is the best love u so much." They laughed then handed out their gifts to Luke. Reggie got Luke another sleeveless shirt, Bobby gave him a new notebook to make music in and Alex got him a necklace with Luke's name on it. "Alex you didn't have to spend so much to get me that." Alex just shrugged and put the necklace on Luke. "I wanted to do something special and that's what I did."

"Well thanks."

————————-
A/n: hiii been a while busy with school and stuff happy thanksgiving/late thanksgiving hope it was fun :) btw I see the comments and Thxs for enjoying this also 1k reads honestly didn't think I'd get that high seriously thanks 😌🥺