Chapter 5

The rest of the day the band practiced until night came the boys got ready to leave. Reggie already gone alex waiting outside for luke. But Bobby pulled Luke aside stopping him from leaving. "What's going on with u and Alex?" Luke stopped and stared at Bobby. "Like I said there isn't anything going on can you just leave it alone."

"I know somethings up. If you don't tell me I'll just figure it out myself." Bobby stormed out as Alex saw him leave and Luke soon came out and waited until Bobby was fully gone then hugged Alex. "We really have to tell them at some point. Or else Bobby going to do it before us."

Alex sighed hugging Luke back "Bobby isn't going to find out about us." Luke nodded grabbing Alex's hand. "What if he does?" He paused looking down at their hands then back at alex. "I uh love you and I don't want you getting hurt." Alex looked at Luke and placed a kiss on his lips. "It's cute seeing you worry about me but I'm okay we just have to uh make it less obvious that we're together. If that makes sense."

"We have to act like we aren't even dating?" Luke voice got slightly loud. "Alex dude I know we agreed to not say anything but it's been some time it's either we tell them instead of Bobby ruining everything or maybe this uh wasn't such a good idea." Alex felt his heart drop when Luke mentioned that. "What- what are you um saying then?" Luke let go of Alex's hands backing up a little tearing up. "I think we both know what that means." He took off going home tears going down his face. Alex stood in place processing what just happened soon enough he was wiping the tears from his eyes. Alex went back into the studio got on his drums and started playing them but louder than he normally would not hearing the garage door open as Reggie came into the studio and put his hand on alex shoulder. "Alex?" The drummer jumped looking at his friend who quickly removed his hand putting both of them up. "Calm down it's just me. Are you ok?"

"Reggie don't sneak up on me like that." Alex stood up putting his drum sticks away and walked over to the couch. "What are you even doing here."

"I forgot my jacket why are you here?" Reggie followed Alex to the couch and sat down. "And what was all that about during rehearsal with Bobby and Luke?" Alex started tearing up again remembering what happened between him and Luke as he sat next to Reggie resting his arms on his legs and started playing with his hands. "Reggie I'm uh gay I only really told Luke I was." Reggie nodded and a smile came on his face as he patted his hand on Alex's back "Don't worry dude it's fine I still love you." Alex laughed appreciating the response. "Yea thanks reg."

"Anytime Alex. I'm gonna head out my parents are probably wondering where I am." Reggie hopped up from his seat and waved at alex "I'll talk to you tomorrow." Alex waited until Reggie left to lay on the couch with his feet almost hanging off the side of it as his eyes closed as he fell asleep.

In the morning Luke was sitting at his desk staring at his open book to the page where he wrote alex a song. He tapped his pencil on his desk and tapping his foot on the floor also regretting walking off on alex last night which kept him up all night nervous about what he would say to alex next time he sees him. Luke was in the middle of writing stuff down when the door opened making Luke jump from his seat and turned to face the door seeing alex standing in front of him.

"Hey. Your uh mom let me in." Alex closed the door behind him taking a deep breath shoving his hands in his pockets. "I don't know what I'm exactly doing right now because I don't really understand how I feel at the moment I just know that I love you a-and I don't care what Bobby or Reggie have to say about it when you walked away from me all I could think about is how I probably messed everything up because I was too anxious about what other people think and-" alex was cut off by Luke's arms around alex neck and his lips pushed against Alex's as they both missed that feeling and those butterflies in their stomachs appeared. Luke smiled pulling away but keeping his arms around alex. "I know it really only been a night but i did miss you I didn't mean to leave I was just upset I'm sorry and I love you too." A smile grew on alex face as he planted a kiss on Luke's head. "Are we good?"

"Yea we're good."

—————————-
A/n: hii some of that was sad ik but it all turned out good at the end of that but I didn't want it to be sad all the way through u know gotta have some cuteness :)