Eye For An Eye

(mully and eddie are arguing over gaege. i rewrote this whole oneshot cause it was bad, and y'all can't tell me any different.)

mully X eddie X juicy

-

with the boys all together in america, mully, eddie and juicy actually had the ability to be the in the polyamorous relationship they truly wanted to be in.

but, mully was jealous. eddie could see juicy any time he pleased, but mully, had to book a flight, pack and all these other things just to spend a few days with him.

eddie had noticed this jealous, angry look on mully's face.

it had lingered for a day or so, and he'd been much more possessive over juicy.

so, eddie trying to be the bigger man, pulled mully to the side.

"mul, babe, you look angry. what's up?"

mully didn't really want to face how he was feeling, he  wanted juicy. he loved eddie too, it just upset him.

"what? i'm not upset."

eddie could tell by the look on his face alone he was lying.

"yes, baby, you are. i can see it on your face, what's the matter?"

mully crossed his arms over his chest, either he could own up to it, or continue to lie to his lover- and that was something he didn't wanna do.

"you're gonna think it's stupid."

mully wouldn't let himself look eddie in the eye, the more he thought about it, the more immature it felt.

"no, i won't. tell me- please?"

mully huffed, and finally looked eddie in the face.

"i'm jealous, and i feel kinda stupid about it."

eddie squinted a little,

"jealous?"

"yeah, about gaege and you."

mully uncrossed his arms, and used a free hand to rub the back of his neck, a nervous habit he'd picked up recently.

"what about me and gaege? we both love you very much. so, what's wrong?"

eddie was still confused, why would he be jealous about him and their other lover?

"you and gaege, you both live in america, and you can see him anytime you like. me, i have to book a flight and come over here just to kiss both of you. i feel like he loves you more."

eddie grabbed mully's hand.

"mul, no matter how far you are baby, i promise we'll still love you. i'll still love you, gaege will still love you. just because i'm closer by doesn't mean he's gonna love me more. we all decided we wanted to be together, and that's what we'll be."

mully's eyes traced over every feature of eddie's face, a face he'd fallen in love with. a man, a personality, everything about him.

"thank you, babe."

eddie held a soft smile.

"if you ever have a problem, i'm always here to talk. hell, even if i'm not here, call me. i'll always talk to you."

mully smiled.

"can i have a kiss?"

eddie cupped the sides of mully's face, and leaned in.

"always."

the kiss was short, but passionate and warm. mully was lucky to have two loving boyfriends.

eddie pulled back and began placing small kisses all over mully's face.

mully couldn't help but giggle.

neither of the realized, but juicy noticed their absence from the group and found the two a moment ago.

"aww, my boyfriends are getting along."

eddie dropped his hands from mully's face and pulled back. he stopped for a second and gave mully a specific look.

one of a troublemaker.

mully understood.

the two men rushed over to juicy grabbing his face and swarming him with kisses.

-

(much better this way, at least in my opinion.)