29: Broken Hearts Breed New Love

Broken Hearts Breed New Love

Bob has Briti pinned up against a wall. One of his hands is wrapped around her regal neck while the other kneads firm bronze flesh of her rear. Briti's long tanned legs are wrapped around his hips. Briti is completely naked her perfect tear shaped breast bouncing with each precise thrust of Bobs hips. I can see the line of his pale bare ass flexing.

They don't seem to notice my intrusion. Bob continues his relentless penetration, again and again. Briti's full lips are slightly parted, letting out intermittent moans. Her eyes are closed and her brow slightly furrowed. She digs her nails into the exposed flesh of Bob's back, that ripples with each stroke.

I pull my eyes away to look for Sasuke. He's standing behind me, eyes flicking, taking in the entirety of the scene before him. He looks so confused. I have to get him out of here. He shouldn't have to see this.

I spare the two one last glance, taking note of the door Briti's bare back side is pressed against. I wander where it leads.

I guide Sasuke out of the room with a gentle hand on his arm. He complies easily enough. I lead him into the recreation room.

He plops down on a sofa with a dazed look on his face. I can't help but feel guilty. I am somewhat responsible. If I hadn't gone along with Briti's ridiculous plan this wouldn't have happened. Sasuke wouldn't have had to see what he just saw. He seems to be in shock, maybe still in denial. Soon his heart will be breaking, and it's all my fault.

I sit down beside him, taking his hand in mine. "I'm sorry, Sasuke." I console, lamely. It's all I can do.

He shakes his head, coming out of his daze a bit. "We should get some school done. We're almost finished." He says, giving me his characteristic smile.

I blink at him, confused. He is in complete denial. He stands heading toward the computer room. I guess I'll leave it for now. We're so close to graduating. If school keeps his mind off his pain, all the better.

I follow him, intrusive thoughts of Briti's lust slacken face, entering my mind. Should I be mad at her? She knew about Bob and Sasuke, but maybe it was self-preservation, though she appeared more than willing. Should I have stopped them? Now I have more guilt. I'm not going back, though. I follow Sasuke into the computer room and log in.

Sasuke and I spend every moment of free time working on school for the rest of the weekend. Briti doesn't even try and talk to me. She seems in good spirits though. Her and Sasuke just seem out of it.

Another Week

"Sara." Briti says Monday morning as I am brushing my hair with the tiny white comb, missing my purple hairbrush.

I jump, a little surprised as she hasn't tried to speak to me since the incident. "Yeah?" I reply.

"I don't normally sleep with men I just met." She claims. She doesn't seem upset or ashamed, just considering.

"None of my business." I assure her. "Though, it does suck for Sasuke." I add.

She nods, expressionless, then smiles, returning to her morning routine. Odd.

It seems as if Sasuke and Briti are set on pretending as if the whole incident never happened.

Sasuke and I spend every moment we are not "training", committed to finishing school.

"I'm finished." Sasuke happily announces, Friday evening.

"I'm so happy for you." I reply. "And extremely jealous." I add, scrolling through my boring history reading.