Top 5 Characters Who Would Make the Best Anime Girlfriend ღ

1. Lucy - Elfen Lied Lucy's the kind of girl you'd want to have with you when attending parties. And no, it's not just because her bright pink hair and horns would draw attention, but because she'd make short work of all the annoying types. It would be wise to stay on her good side though so that she doesn't use her destructive Vector abilities on you.

2. Lacus Clyne - Mobile Suit Gundam Seed To say that Lacus is an overachiever is putting things lightly. She's a talented singer, princess, and chairwoman of PLANT Supreme Council. She's also a true pacifist who wants to reconcile the Naturals and Coordinators.

3. Kosai Onodera -Niseko: False Love Kosaki is a brown-haired beauty who's a bit timid, yet she's quite popular with the other students in her class - especially the boys. Perhaps, it's her down-to-earth demeanor and ability to work well with others that make her so amiable.

4. Ako Tamaki - And you thought there is never a girl online? In her ordinary everyday life, Ako's shy and quiet and loves gaming. But after she meets Hideki and falls in love with him, her demeanor changes. She's now a lot warmer, happier and incredibly affectionate. And she's not a prude either, as she doesn't mind showing off her sexy naked body to the one she loves!

5. Mai Kawakami - Myriad Colors Phantom World She enjoys teasing Haruhiko Ichijo initially, but as she gets to know him better, she starts assuming a more motherly role. However, this causes Haruhiko to fall hard for her. She's incredibly straightforward and fun to be around, which is exactly what most of us would want in a girlfriend!