Yasogami Koutaougakkou

Yasogami High School (八十神高等学校, Yasogami Koutougakkou)? is one of the main settings of Persona 4.

Profile

Persona 4

It is located within the rural town of Inaba. Yasogami High is split between two buildings; the Classroom Building and the Practice Building. The Classroom Building has three floors, with each floor corresponding to the school year; the first years on the first floor, second years on the second, and so on. The Practice Building has two floors, and each floor house rooms for different school clubs and activities.

Persona 3 Portable

In the summer (on female side) you have a competition with the sports club in Inaba. During this trip you meet the Yasogami High students and Yukiko Amagi when she was young, also Chie Satonaka is referenced. You pass the day on Yasogami High and the night at the Amagi Inn, and like in Persona 4, the music changes with "New Days" for the daytime and "Like a Dream Come True" for the evening.

Persona 4 Arena

A replica of the school was recreated for the P-1 Grand Prix. The school is in chaos due to the tournament taking place and the student council president attempts to control the situation, sometimes asking for help from the Investigation Team.

Arena Ultimax

When Inaba is covered in the Red Fog, Yasogami High transforms into a tower similar to Tartarus. The Persona Fragments gather at the top of the tower, where the summoning of a god shall take place. The areas inside vary considerably, from the areas seen inside the replica of the school from the P-1 Grand Prix, to locations from Port Island.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

The Investigation Team and S.E.E.S are sent to an alternate world outside time in the form of Yasogami High. Much like the Yasogami, the Investigation Team is from, the school is housing a Culture Festival, with four of the clubs acting as labyrinths filled with shadows. Phantoms in the form of humans fill the school, performing the same actions, and saying the same words over and over.

The false Yasogami high is the main setting and hub of the game and it contains facilities that accommodate its guests, namely a Velvet Room, a Nurse's Office, and a Handcrafted Workshop. The Velvet Siblings take charge of these facilities. In addition, a Clock Tower exists in this Yasogami High, which does not exist in the real world high school. The hallways of the school act as the main hub for the party's meetings.

Many of the displays happening at the school are visited by the groups during stroll events. Eventually, they learn the school was created from Rei's memories thanks to Zen's power as Chronos, making it an alternate reality inside the underworld. Should Rei be erased, the school would likewise vanish and anything found in the world during that time would likewise be erased, removing them from the natural flow of time which would rewrite history to remove their birth and all memories of them. After the Clockwork God is defeated, the Persona users return to their own realities while Zen and Rei depart into the Sea of Souls, and the false Yasogami High presumably has served its purpose and vanishes.