Home

In this chapter there is self harm. If it's going to trigger any self harm please don't read it just skip it and go on to the next chapter.

After you left Tate's you went straight home. When you get home your mom Viven, and dad Ben, we're fighting... as always. You avoided them and just went on to your room.

You couldn't helped but wonder who Nora was and why Tate was with her all day. Your mind ran wild with questions, you couldn't even keep up with all of them. You couldn't handle your on thoughts anymore. You ran into the bathroom and went for the razor.

"Why doesn't he love me? Do I really mean everything to him? Am I just something to pass the time?" You cried as you ran the cold blade across your skin. You watched the blood run from your wrists on to the skin. You let tears stream down your cheeks.

"(Y/N), I got your note" Tate's voice sounded throughout your room.

"Oh-no Tate what do i do?" You thought to yourself as you tried to stop the blood draining from your wrist.

"(Y/N)?" He laid his body against the door, but you stayed silent. "Are you okay?" He asked with anxiety filling his voice. He slowly opens the bathroom door and starts crying.

"Tate." You tried to get his attention but his eyes were glued to your wrists.

"No."He mumbled as he let tears roll down his cheeks. "No...no..." He kept repeating that word.

"It's just a little blood." You wiped away the blood before you moved your hand behind your back.

"Stop." He said as he ran his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

Tate finally comes back down to Earth as he rushes over to you, grabbing a towel and putting pressure on your wrists.

"Come sit on the bed." You demanded as you started to pull away from him. He shook his head barely removing his eyes from the cuts. "Please." you begged.

"You're hurt. i need to take care of you." You could tell he was here physically but mentally far away. He kept a small tone.

"Tate, listen to me!" You raised your voice at him to hopefully get his attention. He looked you in your tear stained eyes.  "I'm fine. I promise. Okay? I'm fine" Tate looks at you and gently kisses you cuts.

"Why?" He asked in a soft tone. He gently ran the pad of his numb over them as you remained silent. "Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No." You lied. The thought of him leaving you instantly filled your brain and broke your heart.

"Then why?" He asked again. 

"Because" You said harshly. "Tate I hurt just like you do. I have a heart that hurts and aches. I'm a horrible person. I'm pathetic."

"You're not pathetic. You're not a horrible person. My heart aches and hurts because I hurt everyone and everything. I understand you hurt like me, but I just about lost the one person I care about." You start to cry as your body becomes weak.

Tate picks you up and carries you to the bed and sits you on his lap. "Don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry." He raised your head to where your eyes met his.

"I- I am so sorry." You stutter out.  Tate grabs you and hold you close as he wipes your tears away.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love too Tate."

"I promise I will never leave you." Tate kisses you and hugs you tight. He left soft kisses along the top of your head.

"I have to go." You gave him a confused look as your raised your head off his chest.  "My mom will freak." You nodded as you dropped your head. "I will see you tomorrow, I promise"

"I love you." You mumbled as you crawled under your warm blankets.

"I love you so much." He softly smiled as he climbed back out your window.