Loving beau

You were hanging out with Tate and Beau all day. When you heard Larry coming up the stairs.

"You, out of the attic!" He said as he pointed at you only.

"Yes sir." You nodded as you kept your head low afraid to look him in the eyes.

"Where's tate?" He questioned.

"Downstairs, I guess" you shrugged, knowing he was really hiding in the corner.

You run downstairs to Tate's room. You took your place on his bed, waiting. Anxiety slowly filled your body.

*back to the attic*

"Beau, bed!" Beau didn't fight this time, he quickly laid in bed.

"You know your mother loves you, right?" Beau nods. He closed his eyes, his face held a natural smile.

"Goodnight Beau." Larry then grabs a pillow and pushes it against Beaus face until he stopped kicking. He had just killed Beau, but that evil smirk never left his face.

*later on*

Larry comes down from the attic and tells Constance that he has completed his "mission." Constance had made Larry kill Beau because she was too ashamed of having him as a son.

Moments after Larry came down, so did Tate crying.  He ran into his room crying his eyes out.

"Tate? What happened?" You questioned, unaware of what had happened.

"Beau." He muttered through his tears, it be ok your heart seeing him like this.

"Beau?" You were confused.

"He's dead." He muttered once more. He started pulling at his hair, roughly.

"What happened?" You rubbed your hands against his back 

"Larry." He screamed once again, he told his fists beating the sides of his head, "stop." He mumbled.

"What did Larry do?" You wanted to know everything maybe then you could help Tate or maybe try.

"He smothered him, he didn't even blink." He croaked out.

"Why?"

"Constance, that filthy bi-" you groaned, stopping Tate from cussing.

I'm so sorry. Come here." Tate dropped his knees as he laid his head down in your lap. You stroked his long blonde curls until he went to sleep.

*the next morning*

"Tate! Tate!" You violently shook him in efforts to wake him up.

"Huh?" He groaned as he slowly started to move around. He rubbed the tiredness away from his eyes.

"Look! Look!" You were scared at what you seen, you didn't know what was going on.

"What?" He propped him self up on his elbows.

"It's Beau!" You exclaimed. "Look." You softly smiled seeing him, but you were so confused.

When Tate woke up he saw Beau sitting at the foot of the bed. "Beau?" He nodded. "You're here?" He nodded again then disappeared.

"I thought he was dead?" You questioned.

"I'll tell you later." He pushed aside your question

"Okay..." You trailed off, confused at what just happened.

*later on*

You and Tate are laying on his bed listening to music.

"Tate?" you said over the music as you grabbed his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me." The Beau situation had been bothering you all day long.

"Tell you what?" How can you forget seeing your dead brother?

"Why is Beau dead but we can see him?"

"This house is haunted." You gave him a confused look, that answer helped you none. "I mean anyone or anything that dies in this house stays in this house."

You were scared, and confused. You didn't understand, but you would believe Tate no matter what.

"Do u believe me?" He asked as he moved closer to me.

"Yes, considering you do live here and do you know a lot about the house. " The room fell silent almost instantly. "So..." You broke the silence of the room, quickly.

"So.... what?" He asked as he leaned over onto his elbow.

"What are you going to do about Larry? You can't just let this slide." He nodded as i watched the anger grow in his veins.

"I'm getting revenge." He groaned in anger, you watched his eyes go black.

"I wanna help." You eagerly joined in, you didn't want Tate to get into any trouble by himself.

"Why?" He snapped in anger.

"I loved Beau too." You said, defending yourself. He nodded as everything went silent. 
"So can I help?" You asked again. He shook his head now. "Why not?" You whined.

"You could get hurt or something. " He sighed. "I can't risk it." You went to fight back but he shook his head.

After a few minutes of awkward silence. "I gotta go home tate." He frowned, taking your hands in his.

"Why?"

"It's late." You lied, but you were upset about Beau.

"Okay. Goodnight," He didn't even fight for you and that hurt you ten times more.

"Goodnight love you." You muttered out.

"I love you too." You headed home, hurt about Tate. Once you go to your house, you locked yourself in your room. You started crying because your parent were fighting again. This was a usual night for you.

"Just get a divorce already." You yelled before crawling into your bed.