Loving tate

You ran until you saw Tate's house. You ran in the back door and up to Tate's room. He wasn't there. He walked in a few minutes later, he storms over to you and grabs you and kisses you passionately.

"Wow." You were very shocked at his action. You pressed your fingertips to your lips.

"I love you, now leave." He said, pushing you away quickly.

"I love you too?" You were confused and you felt hurt.

"The cops, they followed me, go home!" He shouted. You could see the anxiety setting in on him. He was worried for you.

"Okay...." You lowered your voice, turning to leave.

"I love you." He said, you turned around smiling.

"I love you too tater tot." He smiled at you, then he nodded for you to leave.

You run home and run to your room and look out the window. The anxiety was eating you alive. You pulled at the ends of your hair.
You see a swat car pull into Tate's drive way. You put up your window and start to cry as you hear gun shots.

* Tate's house*

Tate is sitting there on his bed. When the door busts open and there stands the swat team in his room. He slowly stands up and puts his hands up.... He makes a gun with his fingers and puts it to his head and makes a sound

"Pow!" He mouthed before a smirk hit his lips.
He reach for a gun he stuffed under his pillow. Instantly, the swat team shot and killed Tate

"Why did you do it?" Yells a swat team man.

You can hear Constance crying in the hallway.

*back to your house*

You are crying your eyes out at the though of you losing Tate. Then you realized Tate died in the house. His spirit will still be there.

You rush over to the basement. "Tate!" You started screaming. "Tate!" Your screaming continued "Tate!" You get weak, maybe you had actually lost him. "Tate...I'm here...please...come out" you had tears rolling down your cheeks.

You look up and see a woman standing in the door frame. "Who are you?" She had a natural frown pressed against her lips.

"I'm Nora." She said, creeping towards you.

"Tate's friend?" She nodded

"And your (y/n)?" You nodded back to her, she smiled.

" how did you-"

"Tate talked about you all the time." She cut you off, but you smiled knowing he talked about you.

"Really?"

"Yeah he loves you." She seemed envious towards you.

"I love him." You smiled thinking about him, and how happy he made you.

"I know."

"Is he here?"

"I'm here, turn around." You heard his soothing voice fill the room. You turn around to see Tate standing there.

"Tate!" You wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm here" he whispered into your ear, making you smile. "You have to be with me forever." You said, breaking the hug but holding his hands in yours.

"Always." He gently kissed your hands, smiling at you.

"What happens now?"

"You have to come and visit me here and on Halloween we can do whatever and go where ever."

"Halloween? What's so special about Halloween?"

"The night spirits roam free..."

"So the myth is true." You said, joking. You and Tate both chuckle. He pulled you closer to him as he pressed his lips against yours.