Quitting

There will be self harm in the chapter don't read if it will trigger anything!!!

You've had enough, Enough of all the pain and hurt of the world. All the tears you've cried, sleepless nights, losing everyone. In the "best" two months of your life. You've managed to "lose" Tate and Beau. And just completely lose Addie. Besides, your parents are splitting up after 3 years of non-stop fighting.

You wanted Tate but you hadn't seen him in 4 days. You would go to the basement looking for him but it's like he disappeared. You wanted to try one more time... you walked over to the basement pretty much in tears.

"Tate... forget her!" You heard Nora shouting as you gently shut the door. "She apparently is done with you!" You walked closer to them as your heart not continued to break.

"I just don't wanna believe that!" Tate said, you heard the pain in the back of his voice.

"You have to. She's done." Nora continued to yell at him.

"I guess I should be too.." He seemed so upset. You watched as his head fell.

"Yeah, just give up on me." You dropped your head. "Just like everyone else does!" You add in by yelling to Tate. You had tears rolling down your face.

"(Y/N)" he seemed so shocked to see you. You could tell that he was disappointed in himself.

"You know what I'm done too." You said as you wiped away the tears that had fallen down your cheeks.

"No please." He started to beg.

"Just stop." You said as you walked away from him.

"You knew she was there, You told me all that. Just for her to hear!" He yelled at Tate.

"No, Tate! You can't believe that!" She moved closer to him as he backed away. He kept his hands up.

I can't believe this! I thought he was mine forever! It's not fair! I'm always the one left on the side lines! I'm always the stupid and pathetic girl no one cares about! I'm so pathetic! I actually trusted him! I though maybe just maybe I was loved by somebody. I have too much pain I'm going through right now! I'm done! I quit! I should've quit that first night Addie told me about Nora! That should've been the end! I need a escape!

You're searching for the bathroom, then suddenly you see it. You have to run now. You're quickly running to the bathroom when you hear Tate's footsteps inching closer.

You reach the bathroom, locking the door, you're frantically searching for a blade or something. When you finally find Tate's hide away blade from when he use to cut himself. You sit on the floor and cut your wrist, hips, and thighs. Watching the blood drip from your body to the floor you begin to feel light headed.

"(Y/N)." Tate soft voice filled the bathroom. "Open the door!" He yelled, harshly. "Please!" He smacked his fists against the door. "Don't do it, I'm sorry." He said, softly. "Please, I didn't mean any of it." His voice stayed low, and soft. "(Y/N), stop! Don't leave me! I'm here!" He yelled, smacking the door roughly.
"Drop the blade please!" He screams as if he could see what you had already done. "Angel, stop! You're too pretty for that blade!"

Finally, he busts through the door to see your limp body laying beside the bathtub. He runs over to you dropping to his knees. He trying to lean you back up and stop the blood.

"No, Please come back to me. You never needed that blade I'm sorry, I didn't mean I word I said We have been distant...I know. But I never wanted you to leave me, I love you, I love you. Please, please. Just come back. I would do anything to hear your voice one more time. You're all I want, you're all I have. You will always be my beautiful angel.  It was never supposed to be like this," He was sitting rocking your cold dead body in his arms, he had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hi, I'm (y/n), I'm dead wanna hook up?"

He slowly turns to you. He buries his head in your stomach. You hold his head playing with his curls, trying to calm him down. You kneel down cupping his face in your hands

"Tater-tot, I'm here. I will be here for eternity...promise. I never wanted it to be like this either but crap happens. I'm sorry. I should've let you explain. What I heard cut me into pieces. With everything I'm going through now I couldn't take anymore. I love you though Tate! I don't ever want to give up on us but eventually I would've let go. We have been distant only because every time I would come over, you wouldn't answer when I yelled. I thought you were mad or something! I'm the one that's sorry. This was all on me!" You said, holding him close to you.

"None of this is on you, All me! I should've gave you the best of me when you gave me the best of you!"

"Can we forget this?" You said, hating that you were both upset.  He wraps his arms your waist, picking you up and spinning you. He kissed your lips gently before placing you on the grounds. You both walk upstairs to see. Constance pretending to care...

"Look (y/n), it's a hag in her natural habitat!" He joked, but you couldn't help but laugh.

"I never seen one so pathetic." You joined in, she jerked her body around.

"Go away!" She screamed.

"Never!" You both said at the same time in an evil tone.

"Go away!" She screamed once more, then you and Tate disappear into thin air.

You have the same everyday schedule. You hang out with the love of your life, explore the house, ignore Nora, play with Beau, and the best of all screwing with Constance.

I guess you can say all is well in the MURDER HOUSE.