Getting My Peace Back

Unknown to even himself Anirudh walked toward her while she stayed frozen still staring him in his eyes.
He was just few step away from her while she was having flashes of there wedding, the times he saved her, his smile, the way he used to cheer her up, she felt her heart beating faster with all the old memories and feeling resurfacing.

Anirudh wasn't even thinking what he was doing, his heart was in control, the moment he laid eye on that woman she felt familiar to him to his soul as if she was his peace his oxygen.

He came close to her and gently touched her cheek while she just melted on his touch and leaned closer to him, though she stayed silent but her eyes were speaking, he stared in them and though she has grown, though her face has changed over years but her eyes they were still same and he knew, he knew she is his bonditta.

'' Bondita '' he said tears flowing through his eyes, but he had a  genuine smile, an expression he wasn't even aware that still exist in him.

But listening to him Bondita came out of the zone she was in and she realised the man in front of her isn't just her husband, he is her criminal too..
She just pushed him away.

'' Sorry sir, par mai waisi ladki nhi hu jaisa aap soch rhe hai'' she said taunting him, her voice accusing.

Anirudh was hurt and angry on her reaction, he didn't like her calling any woman, she can never be any woman she is his wife and he knew she is her only.

' 'yeh tum bhi janti ho Bondita ki mai vaise insaan nhi hu, aur tum mere lie kabhi koi bhi ladki nhi ho skti, tum patni ho meri smjhi' ' he said holding her wrist pulling her closer to him.

She was shocked to hear him, she didn't expect him to realise she is that Bondita, she surely has changed, but since he know  and knowing how ziddi he is, she know there is no point of lying to him, and any ways why should she lie to him, he doesn't care about her anyways, she remember the time he threw her out and the day she got to know he is getting engaged to saudamini.

She felt betrayed, her eyes emitting fire, he saw those change in emotion and he was confirmed that she is his bondita only, he just pulled her closer, he just wanted to, he has lived years wanting to have her close and now when she is, he just cant let her go.

She realised how close she is too him, his hand basically on her waist and his face inches away from her, she felt her breath got heavy and her heartbeat growing faster but her anger got the best out of her and she just pushed him.

'' Himmat kaise hui aapki Mr Anirudh roy chaudhary mujhe aise chune ki, aur kya kaha  aapne patni, vhi patni jisse aapne Mini didi se shadi krne ke lie apne se dhur kr diya, vhi patni jisse aapne chodi hui aurat bana diya, vhi patni jiski maa ko gav walo ne jinda jala diya aapke vjh se aur vo kuch nhi kr payi.. Vhi patni jisse.... '' and she just couldn't continue her eyes filled with tears, she cant be weak, specially not in front of him. And she just left leaving a heartbroken him.

He was broken, though he already know what he did was a sin, but listening to it from her he broke down, but he know past cant be changed but he is not gonna let her go, specially not when god has given him a chance, he is surely not gonna miss this one, his tear filled eyes filled with determination to 'claim her back, to heal her wounded heart, to make her his'

************************************
So Anirudh now know she is his bondita, what to you think he will do. And if you like this chap, kindly vote and comment.