Surprise And Revealation

After a drive of an hour, both Anirudh and Bondita were standing outside a beautiful house, suddenly Bondita was feeling weird kind of sensation in her stomach, she dont know what exactly she is doing at first place she decided to maintain some distance feom him amd here she is standing in a foreign country looking like his bride to meet a person she even dont know if she is even ready to see.

Anirudh pressed the bell and her hand was getting sweaty with each passing moment soon the gate open and all the color flew from her face, in front of her was standing a beautiful lady, she was wearing beautiful colored saree, her gorgeous hair flowing, and she looked like an pari for her, seeing her suddenly Bondita felt her head spinning and soon she fainted in Anirudh 's hands.

Anirudh picked her and took her to the room with the lady following her.
Moment laters Bondita woke up and saw the lady sitting beside her with a smile while Anirudh was standing at the door.

' 'Maaaa' ' Bondita said, tears flowing from her eyes.
Seeing her wake up Anirudh left the room thinking to give some space to mother daughter duo while Sumati just hugged her and cried.

Both spending the moment in each others embrace reminiscing the love, the pain.

'' Bondita beta, kaisi hai tu, bhut badi ho gyi haa.. Yaad bhi nhi aai apni maa ki? '' she questioned and Bondita just looked at her in shock then she remembered Anirudh 's words and him telling she didn't know anything about her disappearance.

' 'Achi hu maa.. Aisa kaise ho skta hai teri yaad na aayi ho mujhe, ek meri apni tu hi toh hai' ' she replied hugging her.

' 'Mai hi kaise, jamai babu bhi toh hai, pata hai kitni khush hu mai, itna acha pati mila, aaj vo nhi hote toh mai bhi kha hi hoti' ' sumati said cupping Bondita' s cheek while Bondita stood frozen not knowing what her mother ment.

'' Maa Barrister babu nhi hote toh tu nhi hoti.. Mai smjhi nhi? '' she said holding her hands.

''bol toh ause rhi hai jaise Jamai babu ne tujhe kuch batatya hi nahi, acha apne pati ki tarif sunna chahti hai na' 'sumati teased Bondita unaware that from ages her Jamai babu used to lie to her whenever she used to ask him about Bondita, she wasn't having any idea that bondita disappeared, while Anirudh just hidded that fact from Sumati.

' 'Haa toh tareef toh krni hi chahie jamai babu ki, unki toh jitni tarif kru km hai, tujhe yaad hai jb gav walo ne mujhe jinda jalane ki koshish ki thi, tb jamai babu aaye the, aur vo mujhe yha london le aaye mera illaaj krne ke lie, unhine mujhe nayi jindagi di '' sumati told her.
While Bondita just looked her with open mouth, she never knew about her mother being alive, the time when villagers were burning her alive that was the same moment when her cunning mammi sold her to hira mandi.

She never knew even her husband did came and that he saved her mom.

She looked out of the window and saw Anirudh who was busy adoring the plants Sumati has planted while she looked at him awe.

'' Bhut kismat wali hai tu bondita, jo aose pati babu mile, dekh unhone aaj tere saath meri jindagi bhi bdl di '' bondita looked at her mom who was having colors in her life and her hairs back and with tears in her she nodded in yes and she knew she has a lot of questions to ask from Anirudh.

Soon Anirudh came back when Sumati called him for lumch and in order to freshen up he went to the room in which Bondita was sitting.

He was shocked to see the site in front of him, there was Bondita with tears in her eyes, and he immediately went toward her, unable to see her condition.

'' Aapne bachaya maa ko '' she questioned him while he was shocked.

'' Haa Bondita, mai aaya tha jaise hi mujhe realise hua maine kitni badi glti ki hai mai vapis lene aaya tha tumhe '' and he started crying too remembering the day he dreaded the most while she was crying too but her tears were happy one realising he did came to save her.

'' Fir mujhe kbhi dhundha kyu nhi aapne '' she questioned.

'' Mujhe tumhari mami ne kaha ki gav walo ne tumhe bhi maar diya, aur ykeen kro bondita, 10 saalo mai aisa koi din nhi gya jb maine tumhe yaad na kiya ho, maa ko bhi nhi bataya, koi nhi tha mere pass iss drd ko batne wala, roz mara hu mai sirf yeh sochte sochte ki maine tumhe kho diya '' he was crying hard by now and she just couldn't stop but she hugged him and she crying her heart out but she knows he need to know more about her.

'' aap puchenge nhi, mai kha thi in 10 saal '' she said, her eyes filled with new tears.

'' tum vapis aa gyi mere liye itna hi kafi hai '' Anirudh said sensing her saddness.

'' Nhi barrister babu, btana hai mujhe, mujhe mami ne hira mandi mai bech diya tha '' she said, her voice barely coming clear as she was continously crying.
While Anirudh's eyes turned red, he was feeling fury, he never imagined her to go to that place and he immediately slammed his fist in near by wall.
Bondita who saw what happened immediately holded his hand and started blowing air to minimise his pain.

While he removed it from her hold
'' deserve krta hu mai yeh Pain Bondita, mere vjh se pta nhi tumne vha kitna drd jhela hoga, yeh kya mai toh isse bhi jyada pain deserve krta hu '' he said sobbing uncontrollably now.

'' Batao mujhe Bondita, vha kya kya hua, aur vada krta hu jinhone tumhe drd diya un sab ko unka hisab dena pdega ''
He said promising her.

'' main jb vha phunchi, bhut choti thi uss jgh ke bare mai kuch pata bhi nhi tha, fir jb pata chala toh maine vhase bhagne ki koshish ki aur pakdi gyi aur unhine dnd swaroop '' and she just couldn't continued but only cried,while Anirudh holded her as she was standing by now, his heart breaking '' Kya kiya unhone, btao mujhe Bondita '' he asked, his eyes red.

She didn't say anything she just slided her palu and Anirudh saw a big scar as if she was tortured by knife and it pained his heart, if only he wouldn't have believed her mami and would have searched for her.

'' Fir kuch dino baad, ek krantikari srivastava uncle ne mujhe vha dhundha aur apne saath le gye, unhone hi aaj mujhe padha likha kr Barrister banaya '' she said with a smile while Anirudh was already indebted to that man who saved his happiness.

Anirudh took the near by lamp and started beating himself with it while Bondita tried to stop him, he then went on his knees and started crying uncontrollably, seeing it Bondita too was crying, her heart paining seeing him like that.

'' mujhe maaf kr do Bondita, mai tumhe bacha nhi paya tha''he cried folding his hands while Bondita was wipping his tears and took him in her embrace.

' 'Aapki koi glti nhi Barrister babu, jo hua vo kismat thi, mai jis reason se aapse gussa thi, vo thi maa, pr aapne toh unko bacha lia, aur aap aaye bhi toh the mujhe lene, fir aapki kya glti, batiye' ' and she hugged him tighter, realising that it is true, but now she was confused on what relation will they share earlier it was hatred but now when she doesn't have any reason to hate him, where will they stand but she let those thoughts slip away for time being as she was busy consoling crying Ani.

Ani cried that day for hours when later he fall asleep in his embrace, and slept peacefully knowing she was near him but he was determined, determined to punish those, because of whom his love was tortured. Revenge wasn't his way, but this time he wont let those people go.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Unedited version, will update soon
hmmm.. So what do you think about this mysterious person.. Haa, expected?

Would like to know what kind of punishment you would like to read, i don't want it too dark for people reading it, so pls do tell?

And so finally misunderstandings are cleared..
Ps :some romantic chap on the way.. 🙈
Pps :thanks for lovely comments everyone.