Coffee

Both of them were working in the cabin, Bondita took a look at him, he was busy doing his work, while she was staring him, she always found him attractive, even when she was a child, he was always cute, and with the smile on his face he look breathtaking, now even after ages she still found him attractive, specially with that beard and well built body he now looks like a man, so irresistible, she was lost in her dirty thoughts which crept in her brain even without her wish when she noticed him pressing his head, so it means he wasn't lying when he said he is having a headache.
She felt bad almost guilty seeing him suffer, so she quickly got up from her desk.

Anirudh noticed her going out and he asked her where she is going.

'' ab mai aapse puche begar washroom bhi nhi jaa skti '' she said folding her arms.

Anirudh just looked at her in awe, and just nodded, though he doesn't like any moment he has to spent without her but this was something important.

She was gone for few minutes where he was getting restless without her and his headache wasn't helping him much, and he stood up from his desk and thought of going out to bring her back, people might think he has gone crazy if they see him standing outside girl's washroom but he can care less, he is seeing her after years and he just cant get enough of her.

He was about to leave his cabin when she just entered in hurry, and she collided in his chest, immediately Anirudh's hand went around her waist to prevent her from falling. He saw her, her eyes were closed, her hairs flowing, she looked so pretty that he just wanted that moment to stop with her being in his arms forever, her skin look so soft that his hands were itching to just touch them, and he just give in to the temptation and stroked her cheeks, she herself felt electric waves run down her spine when his hand touched her and she quickly opened her eyes, and they stood there just like that in each others embrace when someone knocked the door, Bondita quickly separated herself from him and went to her desk, she heard Anirudh cussing under his breathe.

Anirudh opened the door he was already angry at the person who interrupted his moment with her, he saw Shayam the clerk with a cup of coffee, Anirudh didn't want to shout in front of her so as politely as he can he asked Shyam why he was here?

'' Vo sir aapke lie coffee laya hu '' shyam said.

'' Tumhe toh pta hai na Shayam Mai apni patni ke sivay kisi aur ke haath ki coffee nhi pita '' He said.

Listening to it Bondita looked up to him, she felt embarrassed and almost stupid, she thought maybe he only likes Coffee made by His wife who according to her is Saudamini, she felt stupid for going to extra edge and making coffee for him.

'' Vo mam ne.. '' before Shayam could continue She gave him her famous angry glare that she mastered over years.

And Shayam stopped but Anirudh heard what he wanted to He turned to see her but she just pretended to be working, but still he was happy, though he didn't know she made it but still he was happy at the thought of her thinking about him and he took the coffee from shayam and went to his desk.

And with one sip of coffee he realised it wasn't a normal coffee, it was a coffee with extra sugar, and he realised it was the coffee he was yearning to drink from years.

Bondita was still in thoughts scolding herself for caring for him when all he like was to drink the coffee made by his wife, when she felt presence of a person on her desk, on looking up she saw Anirudh who was looking at her back with so much love.

'' Thank you, coffee bhut achi thi Bondita '' he said with a smile
While she looked at him in shock, how did he found out.

She wanted to deny but the only words that come out from her mouth  were
'' Maaf krna mujhe pata nhi tha aap sirf apni patni ke haatho ki coffee pite hai, pata hota toh mai nhi bnati '' her voice lacing with jealousy.

While Anirudh stood there confused for a minute but then he understood the jealousy behind her voice and smirked leaning more on the desk coming close to her face.

'' Haa toh shi toh kaha tha maine mai sirf apni patni yani tumhare haath se bani coffee hi toh pita hu '' his voice being husky and she dont know why but listening to it, she felt butterflies in her stomach, her heart Happy knowing it, and she sat there without moving, while he started going back to his seat.

'' Vaise jb jealous hoti ho, toh aur bhi sundar lagti ho '' he said with his back facing her and she blushed hard.

'' Mai... Mai jealous nhi hoti '' she said feeling embarrassed while he just laughed.

**********************************
Hi all, so Bondita cares about him, what do you think Anirudh will do next.
Kindly comment and tell what do you think about the chapter also pls do vote
Thank you.