Roommates

Anirudh and Bondita were in room, it was awkward for her to share the same room as him, but what else she can do, her mother doesn't know about it, and in no way she can tell her mother, not obly because it will hurt her but she herself dont know what exactly is there relationship, he does flirt with her but that can be a harmless flirting too, and it isn't she like he has proposed her, so what exactly is there relationship she doesn't know.

And for Anirudh it was getting difficult, and with her wearing a night gown looking so damn sexy, wasn't helping much, he wanted to tell her the thing he has spoke a thousand time to her picture remembering her in future but now he wasn't sure if she is okay, if her heart is healed or not, he knows she does feel something, her blush does say a lot but he still wasn't sure if she is ready for him to confess yet.

They both were engrossed in there thoughts with Bondita sitting on one side of bed and Anirudh sitting on a chair pretending like he is working, though in reality he was just trying to figure out where he will sleep today..

'' Bondita tum so jao '' he himself didn't knew why exactly he said that, but he did.

'' Aap.. Aap kha soyenge? '' she cant help but ask.

'' Mai niche so jaunga, tum so jao '' he said and she dont know why but she did feel a bit hurt listening it, she know she wasn't being logical here but she cant help but feel a little bit rejected.

'' Par aap jameen pr so nhi paenge... Aap upar so jaiye mai so jaungi... '' she said getting up from the bed.

'' Nhi bondita, maine kha na so jao tum, '' he said.

'' Pr.... Acha ek kaam krte hai hm dono bed share kr lete hai '' she said with her cheek turning red, she dont know from where she got the courage to say that but now she has said and she cant take it back, she was feeling nervous she dont want to face other rejection for today.

While Anirudh stood there shocked, he surely was happy specially because she herself asked him.

'' Acha thik hai '' he said lying down on one corner.
While Bondita sat on other.

Anirudh sensed her discomfort and stretched his arms.

'' Yeh kya hai '' she said pointing to his outstretched arm.

'' ab tum normally so nhi rhi thi, toh mujhe lga meri bahon mai sona hai tumhe '' he teased her and she laughed, not a small smile but a full blown laughter.

And Anirudh was mesmerised seeing it, in days after he met her again this was the first time she was laughing and he couldn't help but melt at the site and he was just looking her, while Bondita laughed.

Soon Bondita stopped laughing and notice Anirudh staring her with so much love that her heart started beating faster, she dont know what was in his eyes but she felt whatever it was, it was so strong that it could increase her heart rate, it was like her soul got connected with his at that moment.

'' Aap aise kyu dekh rhe hai '' she asked blushing.

'' Haste hue aur bhi sundar lagti ho '' he said and Bondita smiled after all it was the first complement he has given to her.

Soon they both sleep or we can say Bondita slept while Anirudh just keep on staring her.

He wanted to take her in completely, he know soon they will go back to TULSIPUR and he wont be able to spend so much time with her and he wanted to give some relief for his soul just by staring it.

She had opened her mouth a little and her hair were now messy but for Anirudh she looked more like an angel now, more cuter.

And he kissed  the sindoor that she has put that screams clearly that 'she is his', he remember the time when he himself asked her not to call him 'Pati babu' and today her accepting him as her husband is the only thing he wanted.

He remember the time when he used to sleep in Study leaving her alone in his room and today walking up with her is the only thing he wanted.

With that he gently tucked  behind a hair stand that was hiding her beautiful face from him.

He then saw the mangal sutra and remembered the time when he refused to acknowledge her as wife and threw her out of his house, he had a tear in his eyes but he knew now all he wanted was to her be happy, he know also wanted to thank Mr Srivastava who saved her and basically saved his life.

And with those thoughts he slept next to her.

Ps :are you guys ok if i include 18 + chap in the story too? Warning will be present for the underage reader but I want to ask from the rest?