Homecoming

The next day both Anirudh and Bondita were busy with the new case, they both were working hard to solve the case, again it was getting late but this time Bondita wasn't scared, she didn't mind the time because she knew this time she has her' pati babu', her 'rakshak babu' and she dont need to care about anything.

Soon Anirudh asked her if they should leave, obviously he was about to drop her .

Bondita agreed and they both sit in the car, chatting about things, smiling, cracking jokes, and she was so engrossed in him that she didn't even notice the place he was driving to wasnt her quarter.

Soon Bondita saw outside, and realised the road were way to familiar for her.

'' yeh aap kha le jaa rhe hai pati babu '' she asked nervously.

'' kaka ko unki bhau se milana hai '' he said with a smile.

'' Par... '' she said nervously, she surely wanted to meet her family but she was nervous too, the day she left wasn't exactly one of the brightest day and she was was scared, scared of getting rejection by her family, she didn't want to be rejected again.

'' Par var kuch nhi, ghar mai sb hai toh shi, pr unki khushiyan nhi hai, aur mai ab unse unki khushiyan nhi cheen skta '' Anirudh said holding her hand to comfort her.

Soon they reached roy chaudhary mansion and it was decorated like a bride, Bondita came out of the car and saw the house, it was decorated with diyas and there were two little kids burning crackers near the gate.

Anirudh went toward the kids and gently stroked there hairs while one of them  engulfed him with her tiny hands.

Bondita was delighted looking at the love between Anirudh and those small cutiepies, Anirudh saw her standing there and called her.

'' Yeh Meri chota rasogulla Anand hai, Batuk ka beta '' Anirudh said pointing out to the little kid and Bondita looked at him with awe, he surely does look like Batuk with his big fat cheeks and she bent down to his level

'' Aap mujhse dosti kroge '' she asked Anand and Anand just kissed her cheeks, she smiled and got up to meet the little angel in Anirudh 's arm.

' 'Lagta hai Anand ko tum pasand aa gyi' ' Anirudh said smiling at Bondita.

' 'Aur yeh hai meri Pari Saumya, jisske bare mai toh tum janti hi ho, afterall chudail jo khe rhi thi' 'Anirudh said teasing her of the time she got jealous of Saumya and he  smiled kissing Saumya' s cheek.

'' Aap mujhe Chudail khe rhi thi '' Saumya scolded Bondita .

'' Ji nhi mai kha aapko chudail khungi, yeh toh aapke bade papa hai na majak krte rhte hai, aap toh pari hai '' Bondita said giving angry glares to Anirudh.

'' Acha thik hai maaf krti hu mai aapko pr aapko rasogulle khilane padenge voh bhi ek badam wale vo bhi 8 handi, thikke '' Saumya continued and Bondita looked at her in shock, whereas Anirudh smiled.

'' Haa bilkul tumhare jaisi hai yeh, tbhi toh meri favourite hai '' Anirudh said kissing Saumya 's cheek again.

' 'Pr bacho yeh batao yeh ghar itna saja kr kyu rkha hai, aur aap log akele patakhe kyu jla rhe ho' ' Anirudh said  putting Saumya to ground.

' 'vo kaka dada ne kha hai, ram sita ghar vapis aa rhe hai, islie aaj diwali hai' ' Anand  said giving a toothless smile.

' 'Bachooo..' 'shouted a female voice and when she came outside she was shocked seeing what she Anirudh standing  outside, and then, before Anirudh could even stop her she rushed inside to call her kaka sasur.