Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

This has now become very boring... I thought as I held my head up with my hand. I closed my eyes to try and think about something. I didn't think for very long before I was interrupted. 

"Let me guess, your bored?" Anne said, running her fingers through her curly hair. 

"No, I was just think thinking about that new Star liner," I said, looking out into nothing.

"You mean White Star's new liner?" Anne said.

"Yeah, what was the name of that ship again?" I asked.

"I believe it was called the Campania, why?" Anne said looking at me, putting her hand on the table.

"Well, I was bored and I was just thinking about it. I think that ship does human trafficking, but I'm not 100% sure..." I mumbled.

"Classic Y/n, always thinking about something else her father was looking at than enjoying herself and thinking about things happening around her!" Anne teased me.

I just hummed in response, "I'm going to go get a drink," I said as I got up and headed over towards the drink table. 

There was a bunch of different types of drinks. There was different kinds of punch, wine, tea, coffee and whiskey. I looked around before someone walked up to me...

"Are you enjoying the party, m'lady?" A voice asked, and I immediately frowned. 

"I was until now," I grumbled as I turned around. 

"Oh, and why is that, my lady?" Sebastian asked, smirking slightly.

"I swear, I will punch you," I hissed as I got myself a a cup of coffee.

"That's not very ladylike, my dear," Sebastian remarked, smirking a bit more. 

"Whatever, just leave me alone," I hissed one more time before I went back over to Anne.

I sat down and took a sip of my coffee. I didn't even notice the way she looked at me. I got about half way through my coffee before I noticed her. 

"Soooo... you and Sebastian aye?" Anne said, giving me a look.

"I will end our contract, right here, right now, if you say anything more," I growled. 

"Fine, fine, I'll stop, but seriously, why don't ya like the guy? I thought bone was one of your kind?" Anne asked. 

"Are you kidding? Hell no! I'm only part demon. True fully breed demons are horrible. They only care about their food..." I grumbled.

Anne just gave a simple 'hmm' I'm response. She looked at me with puppy eyes. I signed and set my cup of hot coffee down. 

"What do you want...?" I signed. 

"Can you pleaseeeeee get me a cup of tea?" Anne asked.

I signed and got up, leaving my cup of coffee. I walked over to the drink table again, making sure the bloody butler was nowhere around. Thankfully, I saw him talking to the other servants. I quickly got a cup of sweet passion fruit tea. I then heard someone walk up behind me. 

"I swear to god, butler," I growled as I turned around, only to be met with a short boy.

"How are you enjoying the party, Miss y/n?" Ciel asked.

"It's fine, if you will excuse me, I have to get back to my friend," I answered the short blue-headed boy. 

I made it back to the table before anything else could happen. For the rest of the evening, it was pretty quiet, with the small talk and chatting amongst the other nobles and servants. Not long after me and Anne went to her room and played cards in our night attire. Not long after we started, we heard a scream.

Me and Anne both jogged down the hall to see what the commotion was about. There, Mey-Rin stood pounding on Georg Von Siemens door. Soon, all the other guest were also there. 

"What's going on here?" I asked in a simple voice. 

I was ignored, and then Sebastian kicked down the door to reveal a dead Georg Von Siemens... I immediately covered Anne's eyes. 

Anne gasped, "Y-Y/n!? W-whats going on!?" She exclaimed. 

"Nothing for you to worry about, my lady," I said.

Anne's P.O.V

My lady? Oh no... what happened?! Y/n only calls me that when something bad happens... I thought. I tried to escape her grip to see what was happening, but she was too strong. I tried to listen to the other nobles voices to see if I could hear them say what happened. For the first minute it was only gasps and screams.

"Georg Von Siemens..." I heard a voice mutter, it sounded like the Earl.

"He was murdered!" A female voice screamed. 

I was in shock. Why would someone want to murder Georg Von Siemens??? Wasn't he the special guest after all? If anything, I would have bid the only one to die would be Phantomhive, if that. That suggests...

"Y/n..." I whisper to catch her attention. 

"Yes?" She whispered back. 

"Check. Does it smell of blood," I asked. 

"No.... it doesn't..." Y/n mumbled back.

"That means he isn't dead. If he is red, then that is that new drug that can make people dead for a while. He isn't actually dead," I whispered.

"Yes... but, I'm not gonna tell them, I wanna see how this plays out," I could tell she was smirking when she said that.

"Your a cruel, cruel woman, you know that?" I asked while smiling, I just heard Y/n snicker.

Word count 895 words. Yay! Another chapter is out! I'll try to post as frequently as I can! Love, Charlie! ❤️