Chapter 8

F/C = favorite color

Your P.O.V

It had been hours since the ball and it was now dusk. I had changed from the dress I was wearing to something more comfortable, and now I was just jumping from roof to roof, racing Ronald and Grell since they were free. I wore my favorite f/c outfit that I had from my mother.

(This but in a color of your choosing)

"Haha! Too slow!" I said as I made it to our makeshift finish line

"No fair! Your a girl!" Ronald protested.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"I don't know darling, but you remind me of your dad, he is also very good at a game of chase," Grell said, running a hand through his long red hair.

"And just how do you know that, Mr. Sutcliff?" I asked grinning, adjusting my gloves. 

"You don't want to know darling, all you need to know is he left us with 7 long inch wounds," Grell grinned. 

"Say, shouldn't you be with that infamous 'Bassy', Y/n?" Ronald asked as he wiped his glasses.

"Eh, I've had enough of that demon, I need a break," I groaned.

"Is that so?" A voice asked.

I turned around to see Sebastian leaning on a wall watching us with his eyes glowing. Grell ran at him, to which he dodged him.

"Why can't you leave me alone for one!?" I asked- well, more yelled.

"because, everyone at the mansion is worried about you, except lady Aburaya, of course," He said as he came closer.

"OI! Stay your distance! You could have cooties!" I teased as I hid behind Ronald.

"Really? We are going to play these childish games now?" Sebastian asked as he smirked.

"Nah, I'm just coming down to play on your level," I smirked as he frowned. 

Ronald snickered as Grell grinned, showing his sharp, shark-like teeth. I jumped up to a higher platform above the three males. All three of them looked at me, then Ronald and Grell looked at each other.

"Hey, Y/n! You should challenge Bassy here to a game of fox and wolf!" Ronald called.

I smiled and within an instant I was next to Sebastian...

"Tag, you're it," I smirked as I taped his shoulder and quickly said and ran off.

Sebastian seemed a little surprised at first, but it didn't take long at all for him to be right behind me.

He will never get me in the forest!  I thought as I ran towards a thick forest. I ran through thick brush and jumped over branches. Just then I saw the mansion, and decided that was the finish line. The door opened and I ran in with Sebastian not far behind me, in the process scaring Anne and Ciel.

"Sucker," I mocked Sebastian.

"Cheater," he said back.

"YOU still lost, and I won, so hah," I mocked again.

"What the hell are you two even doing!?" Ciel asked.

I pointed at Sebastian, "he started it," I said quickly.

"What are you, 5?" He asked grinning.

"5 and a bit, 6 in a month, I just have to play on your childish games," I smirked as he frowned.

"What are you even talking about!?" Ciel demanded.

"I was handing out with my friends until this demon so rudely interrupted. Then they said we should race so we did and he think I cheated!" I protested.

"Sebastian," Ciel started.

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian turned to look at the short boi.

"I have asked the undertaker about her, you will never win this fight," Ciel said as he sighed, Sebastian frowned and I grinned.

"You know.... if I sided with Sebastian then you'd lose..." Anne said sarcastically.

"I swear to god woman, if you even dare, I can remove that contract just as easily as I gave it to you," I warned.

"Wait, you can remove a contract? And you're going to have Ms. Anne's soul?" Ciel asked.

"Gods no! I'm not a full demons! I don't eat souls!" I yelled, "I only made a contract with Anne because she was my best friend, and because my mother had a contract with her before. Also yes, I can remove a contract, but normal demons can't without nearly killing themselves. I could help a demon though," I said. 

"Hmm, I myself have never heard of a being that could help a demon remove a contract," Sebastian said.

"Yeah, well you never met another being like me before! Plus, beings like me don't live in hell or heaven, so!" I protested.

"Well then, where do they go?" Ciel asked un-patiently.

"I... I don't know... I've never met another person like me before..." I mumbled.

"That's because there isn't another one of your kind, darling, hehehe," a voice said.

We all looked up to see my father standing at the top of the stairs, leaning on the railing. 

"U-Undertaker!? What are you doing here!?" Ciel yelled shocked, even Sebastian was surprised.

"Just because I'm such good acquaintances with you, doesn't mean I can fully trust my only daughter with you, hehehehe," the undertaker snickered. 

"Hello again Mr. L/n," Anne said as she smiled softly.

"Hello Anne," he greeted back.

"Did you need something, papa?" I asked.

"No, I just came to see how it was going, and to make sure Y/n hadn't killed the Earl yet," my dad said.

"Why would she kill me?" Ciel asked.

"You'd be surprised my lord, anyways I must go now, goodbye!" My father said before hopping out a balcony.

Ciel seemed to shake it off like it was nothing. He turned to me and Anne and walked up to us.

"Tomorrow Lau will be coming over to discuss something with me. You can either be there or not. It has been a long day and you may now retire," Ciel said as he walked off. 

Me and Anne went back to our separate rooms and changed into our night gowns. We got into bed and fell asleep. I may not have needed sleep, but because I was partly human and reaper, I did need to sleep every now and then. I fell asleep shortly after.

 ⚠️ MUST READ!!! ⚠️ 

There is a website called Teenfic. If you have ever made any content and published it, go check if it is on Teenfic, cause mine was. If you don't get what I'm saying, I'm basically saying they did copyright. Not only of my work too, of my friends too. So please, go check on Teenfic, and if your work is there, report it. Here are some of my friends who were copyrighted.

Word count 1080 words. Sincerely, Charlie.

gachadekustuff

donottouchthechild