Chapter 13 (Halloween special 3)

Your P.O.V

It was the day of the Halloween party. Me, Anne, and Elizabeth stood in her room and got ready. The boys were already ready, and the guests were starting to fill in slowly. I grumbled as we left the room, Elizabeth, then Anne, and me following her. We walked down the staircase, and everyone turned to look at us. The room was filled with gasps and "oooh"'s and "Aww"'s. 

I looked at the crowd. I saw a particular demon dressed as a rabbit. Ciel was dressed as a demon. I thought they both looked good, but funny. I tried not to snickered on my way down the stairs. 

Once all three of us made it to the bottom, we were instantly bombarded with men asking us to dance

Once all three of us made it to the bottom, we were instantly bombarded with men asking us to dance. Anne danced with a nice man her age. Elizabeth and Ciel danced. 

I stood out of the crowd. I hated dancing, even though I was grand at it. I stood by the food table and watched everyone else dance. Anne was the most graceful. I could instantly tell she fell for the man she was dancing with, and he fell for her too.

Just then as I was looking at the crowd, I made eye contact with Sebastian. He grinned and walked toward me. He stopped in front of me when he got closer. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Would you like to dance, m'lady?" Sebastian asked.

I sighed long and hard before he smirked and we made our way to the dance floor. We danced long and hard for a while. After we finished I danced with many other people. 

I stood by the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a woman kiss Sebastian. I watched for a moment before I frowned. I walked past Anne.

"Where are you going?" Anne asked me.

"Out, I won't be back for a while. If I do come back..." I mumbled as I walked out the door.

Anne's P.O.V

After everyone left, me, Ciel, and Sebastian stood together. Elizabeth had went home.

"Where is Y/n?" Ciel asked.

"I don't know, but all I know is that she won't be back for a while," I sighed.

"Why is that?" Ciel asked again.

"I don't know what happened, but she is pissed," I said.

Sebastian seemed to think for moment. He seemed deep in thought. I wondered what happened.

"I think I may know what happened..." he sighed, "I was walking around to see if anyone needed anything, and a random woman kissed me. It is possible Y/n might have seen this," Sebastian said.

I groaned because I knew that's what did it. I thought for a moment. What could Sebastian do to win Y/n's heart over again? I thought. 

"You gotta find her soon, or else you might never see her again... or worse... she might tell her father. Then you'd all be dead for sure," I said. 

Sebastian looked shocked for a moment, before going out the door. Me and Ciel looked at each other.

"Want to play a game of chess?" He smirked.

"I might lose to Y/n, but I won't lose to a 14 year old," I grinned as we made out way to his study.

Word count 582 words. Woo! A spicy chapter! I wonder what will happen next Y/n and Sebastian! I hope you can feel the suspense now. Anyways, if you want a face reveal, check out my TikTok at burntspagettiennard . I also make other kinda of videos there too! Anyways, stay safe, stay happy, and love Charlie! 💜