Chapter 16

Anne's P.O.V

I woke up to a loud yell. I quickly got out of bed and ran into the hall, I met Sebastian and Ciel there. We all looked at each other before running to Y/n's room.

In Y/n's room, there stood 3 dead men on the floor covered in blood. She stood there with a look half way between satisfactory and annoyance. 

"Did we interrupt something...?" Ciel asked with concern.

"No. These assholes just tried to kill me," Y/n smirked at her work.

"Well... at least your safe I guess... Sebastian...?" Ciel said.

Sebastian sighed, "yes, my lord, I'll clean it up," he said before three of us left the room, minus Sebastian. 

Time skip brought to you by ~* Breakfast *~

I sat outside in the garden at a table. Off in the distance Finny, the gardener, trimmed bushes. The breeze ran through my hair and I smiled softly. The sweet scent of roses filled my nose. It was great. 

I hummed a song as I wrote in my diary. I wrote normal things, as well as complicated things. I wrote about my time at the Phantomhive manor, and Sebastian. Normally, after I wrote in my diary, I would send it to my mother. She would she it, and then write a few pages as well, and send it back. I would then read what she wrote.

"What are you doing, my dear?" Sebastian said as he peeped over my shoulder. 

I quickly shut the book and put it on my lap under the table.

"Nothingggg~?" I hummed.

 "What was in the book?" Sebastian asked a little more seriously.

"As I said, nothing," I grinned.

Sebastian hummed, but seemed to let it go. He sat on the other side of the table from me, and took his gloves off. He held my hands in his.

"In a couple months, I want to take you somewhere special," he said. 

I hummed in response, I was a little concern pee about how he was telling me, but I wasn't too worried, I trusted Sebastian. 

"Are you going to tell me where we're going to go?" I asked.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, dear," he smiled.

"Dammit....." I muttered.

Sebastian looked at his pocket watch before sighing, getting up, kissing my forehead and leaving. I sat back in my chair and looked at the cover of my book, before getting up myself. I walked down to the post office in, and mailed the book to my mothers house. I made my way back to the mansion to see Grell trying to assault Sebastian. 

Sebastian walked up to me as soon as he saw me and kissed me. I was surprised, but kissed him back. He tried to get a little more, but didn't push his luck when he got denied. After a while we parted.

"Aww Y/n...! You stole bassyyyyy...!" Grell pouted and whined.

"I didn't want to take him," I grumbled, "plus, you have Ronald and Will," I suggested.

"Will doesn't love me... Ronald, isn't the best looking," Grell said.

"This is for you to settle, I'm going to bed," I grumbled as I headed inside. 

Anne and Ciel were already asleep. It was pretty late already. Sebastian and Grell fought each other for a while before Grell gave up. That was the end of the day then.

Word count 603 words. Another chapter! In all the black butler episodes and seasons, whenever I see Grell and Sebastian, I feel bad for Sebastian. He often gets assaulted by Grell quite a bit... anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love, Charlie! 💜