Chapter 17 (Christmas special 1)

Your P.O.V

It was December 21st... my birthday... recently on the 14th was Ciel's birthday, which was fun. Ciel and Lady Midford had a hunting contest. Lady Midford won. The same day, Lizzie and Ciel were almost killed by a bear, but Sebastian killed it, saying Lady Midford did though. Me and Lizzie stayed in a grassy clearing while the other two hunted. 

Now it was my birthday. I walked downstairs like normal when Elizabeth burst through the door with an Asian prince named prince Soma and his butler, Agni. 

"Oh, Y/n!" Prince Soma and Lizzie shouted as I was toppled. 

They laughed and both got off and helped me up. I looked at them confused. Then Ciel and Sebastian walked down the stairs. 

"Good morning Y/n," Ciel smiled.

"Am I going to die today?" I asked.

"No?" Ciel said, dropping his smiled, "why?" He asked.

"Your being to nice and I don't like it..." I mumbled.

Ciel hummed, "anyways, prince Soma, Lizzie, take Y/n out and make sure to have fun," Ciel said and smiled confidently.

With that said, Lizzie and prince Soma dragged me out of the house with Agni following, and into a carriage. We then rode down the roads to London. I still thought this was a bit strange, but I didn't question it too much.

"Soooo... what are we doing?" I asked as the four of us walked down the streets of London.

"Having fun with you and letting you get whatever you want!" Lizzie exclaimed, holding my hand.

"But... I don't want any-" before I could finish prince Soma cut me off.

"To bad! Oh! Let's go to that shop over there!" He pointed to a small jewelry shop.

We probably spent an hour in there. Elizabeth and prince Soma wouldn't let me leave until I bought something. I finally bought red earrings that were only 50 dollars.

"You have to buy more expensive things, Y/n, we have a thousand dollars to spend!" Prince Soma said.

I sighed before we entered the next store. I bought a beautiful f/c parasol. It was only 80 dollars.

We walked around a bit more before heading to a small café for a cup of tea and biscuits. The day had only just begun...

So, I'm just going to leave this here. I'm going snow machining from the 10th to the 15th, so if I don't post, that's why! Anyways, love, Charlie! 💜