𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
  ☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Finish your lunch then you can go play, ok?" I told Moe as we sat at a table in the park.

He nodded so I held the sandwich up to his mouth allowing him to take a bite. He took a bite then kicked his feet looking at the kids play.

"You like your sandwich, baby?" I asked, reaching into my chick-fil-a bag.

He didn't reply.

I got him subway, anytime I got it he always finished all his food so I knew he enjoyed it.

I took out my macaroni and spoon while watching Moe take a bite on his own to make sure he didn't drop it.

As soon as I was about to take a bite of my food he tapped me, immediately grabbing my attention. "What's wrong?"

He pointed to a tomato that fell off his sandwich onto the wrapper. "You want me to put it back?" I picked it up about to put it back on the sandwich.

"No, no, no, no, no." He pushed my hand away.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted it back on there." I wrapped it in a napkin, throwing it in my bag so he couldn't see it and throw a fit.

"There you go, it's gone." I kissed his forehead.

"Noooo." He looked around.

I chuckled. "Yes it is, I promise. You can eat." I held the sandwich to his mouth.

This little boy just liked tomatoes.

-

I watched as Moriah played with the x and o blocks on the playground. I really wanted him to play with the kids but him not being afraid was good enough for his first time at the park, well since he was about three.

I looked down at my phone for a split second looking at my Twitter feed.

I didn't watch two girls and one cup maybe that's why I'm better than y'all

💬    🔃    ♡︎

"I remember that shit." I chuckled looking back up. I saw a little girl standing next to Moe. moving the blocks. She moved her arm in a come here motion but Moe only backed up.

She followed him grabbing his hand pulling him back to the blocks making me sit up. I could see her mouth moving but I couldn't hear her. They both started moving the blocks playing together making me want to cry.

𝗠𝗮🖤🌸.

Mommaaaaaaa

𝗠𝗮🖤🌸. Yes?!😟

Moes playing with the little girl at the park
I'm about to cry🥺

𝗠𝗮🖤🌸. OMG 😱  that means he's improving yayyyy!!!!!! Don't cry it's good

Ik I wanna cry bc I'm so happy 🥺 my baby

𝗠𝗮🖤🌸. Ohhh lol 🤣 don't cry nia
Take him to get a treat when y'all leave 🍬🍦🍰🧁

I will

Ma🖤🌸 loved "I will"