𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐈: 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨

Word count: 1668

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 led Diego and his friend—Lila—into the living room of Elliott's place, coming up from the stairs.

Suddenly, Elliott burst from the kitchen, a rifle in his hands as he furiously stepped toward them. His voice was loud while he questioned, "Where did you get the film? The Frankel Footage. The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego questioned as the four of them kept their eyes attentively on the gun that was threatening them.

"New acquaintance," Five answered.

"Friend," Valerie corrected with a small glare. "He's harmless."

"Are you sure about that?" Lila raised her eyebrows, her hands raised in defence as she stared at the gun in the man's hands.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" shouted Elliott, his eyes shifting from one person to the next.

Valerie and Five looked to each other, their eyebrows raised as they shrugged.

"Such an open-ended question."

"Really depends on the people."

"You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out," Elliott threatened, waving the end of his gun from one person to the next.

Diego turned his gaze down towards his hand as he picked at his nails and murmured to the other two, "One of you want to take this or should I?"

"No, I got him." Five shook his head, an unsettling smile on his face as he licked his lips.

Not trusting the vengeful gleam in his eyes, Valerie put a hand on his chest and quickly said, "Nope. I'll do it."

Five groaned as Diego caught Lila's attention. "Hey, Lila . . ."

Valerie sped over and grabbed the gun from Elliott before he could even blink. She resumed in normal time as she handed the gun to Diego, who took the magazine out and tossed it aside before letting the round clatter on the floor.

Lila stared at them, totally baffled as she nervously chuckled, "What the hell just happened?"

"Okay, how do we get rid of the dude?" Diego questioned, nodding over to Elliott, whose eyes widened in fear at his words.

Five seemed a little too enthusiastic to answer the question. "Oh, we can just—"

"No," Valerie interrupted loudly, receiving a glare from Five, though she ignored it. "We can just tie him up."

Elliott scoffed, "I'd like to see you—"

Valerie sped over and grabbed him while Diego distracted Lila once more, then sat him down in one of the chairs. She found a long, thin rope and bound his feet and hands, then using the rest to gag him.

"Try?" Five finished his sentence for him as Valerie continued in normal time. "Yeah, I've tried that line many times. Does not work."

Whatever Elliott was trying to shout at them was muffled by the gag, leaving the group to not know what he was trying to say. 

Shrugging it off, Diego grabbed the chair and brought Elliott over to the kitchen, where Five prepared the footage that Elliott had developed.

In the meantime, Lila had somehow found a bottle of green nail polish and had taken it upon herself to start painting Elliott's toenails. Fluffy cotton balls rested between each toe as she pampered him, a slightly wild smile on her face.