Chapter 15

Hana was having a vivid dream, she dreamt of the ocean, the waves crashing onto the sandy beaches, the sun shining down on her. Lifting her arms to see them, she was tanned and unlike her usual creamy pale skin. The feel of the sand on her toes was mesmerizing, along with the feel of the water softly lapping at her ankles. She could feel the breeze billowing her long locks and smelt the salt in the air. It had been a while since she had such a peaceful dream.

"Hana!" She heard someone call her. Unknown to her ears she replied.

"I'm coming!" Her legs were slowly taking her towards a blurred figure in the distance as they grasped her wrist seemingly much taller than her. She realized she was as small as a child and the hands enveloped hers warmly as they walked down the beach. Just as it ended she saw herself in a yellow dress.

"Hana?" A soft voice whispers as she was slowly gaining consciousness again. A husky yet sweet voice awoke her from her slumber.

"Is everything okay?" The gentle voice asked. He saw tears cascading her cheeks.

Hana was now fully conscious blinking her tears away, staring at a handsome boy sat by her clutching her hand.

"Tae.. when did you get here?" She was about to use her other hand to wipe her tears only for him to get up and stop her.
He brought her tissues instead and started dabbing her cheeks gently.

"Did you have a bad dream?" He hadn't answered her but he looked thoroughly concerned. She shook her head in reply.

"No I had a memory, from when I was a child. Before all of this." She motioned to her right arm hooked up to all the IVs.
"What time is it?" She wondered. It seemed dark outside and she wondered how long Tae had been here for.

"It's about nearly 9pm." He spoke, his face was very solemn and she wondered why but she didn't like it. Before she knew it she reached out and touched his cheeks gently caressing it.

"Tae.. what's wrong?" She gently wiped a single tear from his eyes. She was really worried then, she didn't know what to do but all she wanted was to comfort him.

"I just feel very helpless Hana.. I really wish I could help more" he looked down, his fringe long enough to cover his eyes.

She ended up cupping her hand on his cheek, his hand covering hers in response. "Tae, please look at me." So he did, he looked up into her eyes and she had a small genuine smile on her face.

"Even if we hadn't known each other for long at all, all of you have made my life worth living for."

"But we haven't done anything Hana"

"Don't be silly Tae. The fact that you've said those words means that you truly care about me and I'm not just another fan. I can truly see that all of you care through your actions and words. I cannot thank all of you enough for the amount of kindness and love you have brought me these past few days." She strokes his cheek gently with her thumb.

"Thank you Tae" and with those words he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. She was surprised but she was in no position to suddenly move as she couldn't. He then laid her hand back onto his cheek as he leaned against it, relishing it's comfort to him as more tears cascaded down his face. "No, don't cry Taehyung, you're going to make me cry" her voice started breaking towards the end and they both start crying together but attempting to laugh at the same time at each other's reaction.

After they calmed down, Taehyung grabbed some tissues for the both of them, offering her to blow her nose into it.

"I can do it myself Tae, it'll be icky" she giggled up at him and he was still trying to be persistent in getting her to blow her nose into the tissues he held with a smile on his face. "Tae stop! You should blow your nose, I see snot dripping from it already" She giggled and pushed him away gently, soft laughter filled the room as he gave up and both of them cleaned themselves up.