Chapter 31

Taehyung: Hey Hana, are you free tonight?

(Edit: sorry I accidentally wrote tomorrow yet later in this chapter I say tonight. I should really stop writing so late at night hahaha)

Hana: Sorry I gotta walk my plant.

Taehyung: plants need walking???

Namjoon: Taehyung...

"What?" Taehyung looked up from his phone at his hyung, multiple of them shaking their heads sighing.

Hana: Taehyung, plants don't need to be walked.. I was just being funny, you know I'm never busy. Hahahaha

Taehyung: ohhhhh

Jimin: Remind me how you got the best grades in math in school Tae 🤦‍♀️

Taehyung: it's not that hard

He shrugged at Jimin while He replied with an eye roll.

Hana: what did you have planned?

Jin: we were thinking of inviting you over to our dorm for dinner!😆

Taehyung: Yah! I wanted to ask her!😡

Taehyung pouted and wiggled about whining before returning to the conversation.

Hana: oh that sounds lovely! Should I bring anything?

Jimin: just your lovely self Hana ☺️

"Hyungggg let me talk!" Taehyung whined.

"Then just type faster!" Jimin retaliated laughing.

Taehyung: Do you want to meet

Jungkook: Noona! There's this new game we can play when you're here, it's co-op I really want to try it with you!

Taehyung: apndosbsodhapdbspdbfpsbsox

Hana: That sounds fun Kookie! I can't wait !

"Stooooop!!!!" Taehyung whined even louder. "You guys type too fast." He pouts. All the boys in the room erupt in laughs, they love teasing Taehyung.

Hana: Sorry Tae, you were saying something?

Taehyung immediately perked up at her message finally happy.

Taehyung: Do you want to meet Yeontan?

Hana: ...

Taehyung: Hana..?

"Hyung, she said she liked dogs last time, why isn't she replying?" Taehyung started to panic.

"Wait for it." Yoongi spoke in his monotone voice, eyes fixated on his phone.

Hana: REALLY?! YEONTAN WILL BE THERE ?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 💜💜💜💜💜💜 YESYESYESYES!! Many times over, YES!

Taehyung pulled back a little, stunned by her sudden outburst of heart emojis and caps locked message.

"Does that answer your question." Yoongi smirked at his phone, already knowing how she'd react.

"I wish she'd react like that about me." Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung: Yay! We'll see you tonight! Yeontan is excited to meet you too ! 😬

"That emoji doesn't look very excited." Namjoon quipped.

"It doesn't?" Taehyung looked confused. "But it's my smile. See?" He did his signature boxy smile.

Namjoon sighs, failing to ever understand his younger member but smiles in adoration of him

Namjoon sighs, failing to ever understand his younger member but smiles in adoration of him. Namjoon gets up and pats his dongsaeng on the shoulder.

"Never change Tae" he chuckled before leaving the practice room.

Hana: I'll see you guys tonight! I can't wait! 😄💜

A/N: Hello! Sorry this is a short filler chapter. I hadn't done any texting between them in a while and since I updated the story twice today, I thought I'd add just a little more since seeing votes and comments from just the few readers that I have make me so happy ! 💜 you motivate me to keep going!