Chapter 38

The next morning, Hobi found Jimin in Jungkook's bed passed out, the two like koala's clinging onto each other, he smiled at the endearing scene before shouting loudly.

"Jimin, Kook, we gotta go get ready to see Hana!" Hobi shook them awake as they both groaned in protest. Hobi found that the two had puffier faces than normal, especially around their eyes. He knew they had been crying but didn't want to pry. "Come on you two, we don't want to keep her waiting."

Both Jimin and Jungkook finally got up, sitting up with sleep in their eyes while groggily making their way to freshen up.

The rest were in the kitchen and dining area, it was a nice morning and it was starting to get warm. The sun rises earlier and sets later, it was finally summer.

"Did you manage to find Jimin?" Namjoon asked and Hobi nodded.

"Yeah, he was in Kook's room last night. I overheard him come to our room to want to speak to Jimin about something." Hobi whispered softly so only people in the room could hear.

"I think it's up to Kook and Jimin if they want to tell us anything." Namjoon smiled. He trusted the group, and would never force anyone to speak if they didn't want to.

"You're right Joon." Hobi smiled back and leaned on the kitchen counter to eat his bowl of cereal.

"Alright we're ready." Jimin piped up as him and jungkook walked down the hallway adjusting their clothes. Jimin smiled kindly at Jungkook and the maknae returned it, he slung his arm around the boy as they both laughed together.

Their previous night together of sobbing and deep conversation only brought them closer. Jimin was worried if his confession about Hana would cause a rift in their friendship but It was the complete opposite reaction. Jungkook openly accepted that Jimin liked her too and the two of them shared each others pain, the maknae was surprisingly mature about it and even helped Jimin let out his feelings. The two had never been closer.

"Jimin let's sit at the back." Jungkook called to the van they were going to pile in, the boy happily joined the maknae.

"Since when were those two so close?" Taehyung asked confused, pointing at them. Hobi just chuckled and pat the boys back before entering the van too,

"Maybe it's because we've been together for so many years?" He called from in the van. Taehyung just nodded, accepting the answer as is.

The drive to the hospital was nerve wracking for Jungkook, but Jimin noticed him being tense and a little too quiet.

"Kook, it'll be alright. Namjoon hyung just said she's awake and chatty." Jimin tried to assure Jungkook, smiling up at him. While Kook just sighed and laid his head on the window.

"I just don't want to cry again hyung. It's embarrassing." Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin smiled widely from his answer before playfully hugging the maknae.

"You're too cute Kookie." He chuckled.

"Hana, the boys will be here soon. How are you feeling?" Sena asked the girl now sitting up in her bed, looking out the window.

"I'm doing better Sena, these new stitches are amazing, I can't feel a thing." Hana was amazed. Her wound was healing just fine besides mild discomfort, but it was much better than before. Unfortunately her strength still hasn't returned and she needed extra help from the nurses to do minor tasks. It was aggravating but she knew she could overcome it with some physiotherapy once she was healed.

"Is there anything you need dear? "Sena asked before she left.

"I'm good, thank you Sena." Hana spoke  sweetly, exchanging smiles before she heard multiple footsteps making their way down the hall.