Chapter 43

"I can't believe he kissed me." She spoke to no one as she touched her lips in a daze. Laying in bed that night, her thoughts were all over the place. Did she like Taehyung? Of course she did but she liked them all. But was that right?

Ruffling her hair in frustration and squeezing a pillow nearby she squealed into it and attempted to kick her legs with the amount of strength she could muster.
"He actually kissed me!" She gasped, "but does that mean he likes me?" She questioned. "But maybe it was just in the heat of the moment?" She flustered having a complete inner monologue with herself.

"I DON'T GET IT!"

Just outside her door, her brother Jaehyun and Sena stood looking through patient files. Jaehyun cocked his head up hearing his sister whine while Sena just pushed his face back to focusing on the clipboard.

"Is my sister okay?" He questioned concerned, hearing numerous squeals and groans coming from the room.

Sena just chuckled and smiled to herself, "Yes dear, she's just confused about today."

His eyes went wide, "what happened today?"

She hummed, " Taehyung visited today." Still checking the things on the clipboard.

At the mention of the boy it clicked in his head, his face morphed info a very amused expression.

"Ahh, boy trouble, got it." He smirked and chuckled with Sena.

For the rest of the night, all she could think of was the kiss. She wondered what Taehyung thought of her, whether it was just a spur of the moment or he intentionally wanted to. Unfortunately the others boys faces popped into her mind, she didn't know what to do. Through her frustrations she finally passed out in bed, soft snores filling the room.

Back at the apartment, Taehyung couldn't stop smiling and humming tunes while skipping around and it was bothering all the members.

"I get you're happy you saw Hana today but what happened to make you this happy." Jimin grimaced at his best friend.

Taehyung just looked up at him before bursting into giggles and sighing contentedly. Earning weird looks from everyone.

"Tae, what did you do." Namjoon asked, one of his eyebrows lifted in a questioning expression.

Taehyung was still in a daze, and soon enough the boys just sighed giving up on asking him.

"He's probably just super happy he got to see her, she did look really nice and happy today." Hobi thoughtfully said, the others shook their head or rolled their eyes not bothering to pry anymore.

They were gathered round to watch a movie but as soon as the starting credits rolled, Taehyung blurted.

"I kissed Hana."

It was surprisingly quiet and it took a long moment for anyone to digest this information until they did.

"You WHAT?!"

Jungkook was the first to shout, eyes wide and now focused on Taehyung who just gave him a cheeky smile in return. Jimin nearly choked when he drank his soda and Jin's mouth was wide, popcorn falling out of it, even Yoongi nearly fell off his chair. Now all eyes were on him and Namjoon paused the movie.

"You sir have some explaining to do." Yoongi glared at him. Taehyung wasn't bothered by this and just nodded.

"After the call ended we thought to go for a walk and she insisted on trying to walk herself instead of me pushing her around in the wheelchair." He paused looking around at everyone's expressions.

"Go on." Jimin spoke.

"Okay so I just assured her I'd catch her if she wobbled or fell and when she did our faces were really close and it just.. happened?" Taehyung shrugged and grinned sheepishly at everyone.

"What do you mean it just happened?!" Jungkook was ready to scramble up from his seat and tackle the boy but Namjoon held him back.

"Kook, chill out." He commanded and Jungkook just groaned in frustration.

"But I wanted to kiss her first." Jungkook whined and pouted before settling back in his seat.

"Was she okay with it?" Hobi asked, curious.

"Yeah I mean, she kissed me back and was blushing like crazy after." He flushed a little smiling, recalling the memory and rubbed the back of his neck.

The members were just too shocked, some of them disappointed they didn't get to kiss her first but none of them hated Taehyung for it, they were just a little jealous.

"Was it Hana's first kiss?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung thought for a moment before he shrugged again. "I'm not sure, I never asked." Yoongi just sighed and closed his eyes nodding. They were silent for a while, most of them just thinking about this new information.

"Damn." Jimin mumbled to himself as they all settled back into their seats.

*ding!*

"Oh Hana just replied!" Taehyung happily said. All eyes were on him again.

"Shouldn't she be asleep right now?" Jin asked.

"Yoongi hyung, she said it wasn't her first kiss. Her first kiss was with piano oppa?" he cocked his head to the side confused.

"Did you seriously just text her just now to ask if you were her first kiss." Namjoon chuckled and shook his head. He couldn't believe this boy sometimes.

Yoongi just groaned and leaned back. "Of course it's with that piano Oppa." He pinched the bridge of his nose, remembering her story of when she learnt how to play a piano, he guessed from how she told it, he wasn't too much older than her, and how she was careful not to mention too much about it, he probably meant a lot to her. It made sense.

"Who's piano Oppa?"Jin asked. Jimin and Namjoon were curious too.

"Oh! Its the guy she learnt how to play piano from, Yoongi hyung told us the story a while back. Unfortunately the guy passed away." Hobi spoke and the others Ah'ed, recalling it.

"Damn so I wasn't her first kiss." Taehyung mumbled to himself earning a whack at the back of the head from Jimin.
Taehyung glared up at him.

"What? You asked for it." Jimin chuckled and they started both messing about, ruffling each others hair and playfully wrestling.

"Alright let's just finally start the movie." Namjoon spoke. The rest finally settled and nodded.

"You're going to tell the full story later alright." Jimin whispered to his friend and he nodded back smiling as they laid back to finally enjoy the movie.

A/N: Were at 3k reads!!! Wow thank you so much for the amount of support 😭💜 it means so much to me.

Reading everyone's comments and seeing which chapters you especially like make me really happy!

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story ~ stay safe!