Chapter 50

"Strawberry picking!" Hana lifted up her arms with glee.

"Hana dear, be safe alright? If there's any problem please call emergency immediately" Sena straightened Hana's cardigan that was tied around her shoulders and fixed her favorite straw hat and bow.

"Don't worry I feel good today!" She giggled and close eyed smiled. Sena just smiled and sighed back in response, packing her belongings in her strawberry shaped bag and sling it around the girl.

"Promise me okay Hana? Be a good girl." She says sternly.

"Okay ~" Hana hummed.

*ping!* her phone chimed.

"Oh that must be them! Let's go Sena!" She beamed, taking her phone out from her pocket to see the message.

Jimin: Were downstairs at the back entrance!

"Let's go lets go!" She excitedly hurries Sena.

"Dear don't rush me!" Sena laughs while she pushed her to the car.

Once they were in one large van, she was surprised all of them could fit. Probably because Jin was driving them and there were no other staff in sight. She sat in between Jimin and Namjoon in the second row of seats while Hobi, Jungkook and Taehyung sat behind. Yoongi was in the front passenger seat helping Jin to navigate to the farm.

"Hana, make sure you immediately let us know if you're not feeling good alright?" Namjoon spoke to her. The strawberry farm wasn't far but it was the furthest she'd ever been out of the city of Seoul.

"I will, don't worry. I got Dr Hyunwoo to check and make sure everything was all good this morning for the trip. She smiled widely, facing forward. Her first time being on a highway and seeing so many trees made it so exciting for her.

"This is a very cute bag Hana." Jimin spoke,  admiring her little strawberry sling bag.

"Isn't it? I thought it would be perfect for today." She giggled excitedly. She was really bubbly today, excitement and joy were the only two emotions that existed in her right now.

Each of the members were happy to see her in such a good mood and it really brought up the energy in all of them. Just her presence alone could light up any room.

"Have any of you done this before?" She asked.

"I used to do it a lot when I was a kid when I lived with granny." Taehyung leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's shoulders from behind.

"Yeah I did it once when I was a kid too." Namjoon smiled.

"It's the first time for the rest of us though, we never had time to do such things since trainee days." Hobi spoke from behind.

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her shoulders, a familiar cast on his right hand, she could feel his breath by her right ear that tickled her.

"Noonaaaa" he just drawled as she let him hug her.

"Kookieeee" she copied him and they both giggled.

"Are you excited noona?" He asked, she could still feel his warm breath near her ear, his voice as clear as day.

"I've been so excited I nearly couldn't sleep last night since Yoongi Oppa told me" she squealed in delight, like a kids first outing experience. It was scary but exciting for her, this is the first time she's been so far away from the hospital.