Chapter 32

Sena knocks on the door before entering,
"Hana dear, the driver will arrive soon to pick you u—"

Her room looked like a hurricane just went through it, clothes were strewn everywhere, on the bed and on the floor.

"Senaaaaa" she heard a groan from the bathroom. Rushing in there she sees Hana crumbled on the floor holding up two dresses. "I need help, I can't choose!" She moans again, getting up looking in the mirror, contemplating what to wear.

"Goodness Hana, you scared me for a moment." The nurse held her chest. "Alright come here dear, let's see what will look best.." she pondered for a moment as the girl held one floral dress and the other a sweet robins egg blue.
"I'm leaning towards the blue, it would look very lovely on you Hana." She smiled endearingly at her, she had never seen Hana so happy over these last few weeks since meeting those boys. She practically raised the girl from young.

"Thank you Sena!" Hana beamed and quickly got dressed, completely ignoring Sena's presence. "Can you zip me up please?" She requested and Sena complied.

"Aren't you going to wear some makeup?" Sena asked, noticing the multiple tubes and palettes on her counter top but none of them were used.

"I-I wanted to but I'm afraid I'd look like a clown." She blushed embarrassed. She'd always been bare faced, never had she even had the occasion to wear makeup, although she loved the idea of it, she didn't have the confidence to try it even once.

"Well it would be a good opportunity to wear some." Sena smiled at the girls already delicate features. "You don't have to do anything too heavy, maybe some lip tint and blush?" Sena picked up a rosy matte tint lip and a complimenting blush from the counter.

"What about BB cream?" Hana asked.

"Oh you don't need that sweetheart, your skin is already so beautiful. Here let me help you." Sena helped apply the lip and blush products on her face, to be honest, Hana always trusted Sena, even if she was much older than her by many years, she was always the most beautiful stylish nurse. She knew what was on trend and would update Hana on the latest things, there was many things she'd have to thank Sena for her upbringing.

"So, how do I look?" Hana took a deep breath and presented her whole outfit to Sena. She smiled adoringly at her.

"Why don't you take a look yourself?" She pulled her to face the mirror and all Hana could do was want to touch her face, she had never seen so much colour, her lips were always pale and her cheeks never had colour in it but now she felt even more alive an energized than usual.
"You always look beautiful Hana, and you will always be my beautiful Hana." Sena lovingly looked at the girl and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Now let's get going, I'm sure the driver should be here by now." She pat the girls shoulder leaving the bathroom."

Hana took one last breath and smiled to herself in the mirror, very pleased with the result and followed Sena out, nearly forgetting to take a neatly wrapped box with her.

"Hana's going to be here soon, can one of you help set the table?" Jin called from the kitchen. He was preparing another feast for her.

"Hyung were back!" Jimin and Jungkook arrived with grocery bags, plopping them on the counter top.

"Thanks guys, alright. Gotta start cooking" Jin pulled his sleeves up.

"I'll help make the doenjang jjigae." Yoongi made his way to the kitchen, grabbing an apron for himself too.

"Oh I can make the Goguma mattang !" (candied sweet potato) Jungkook put his hand up and found a spot in the kitchen.