The Perfect Southern Bouquet

As Wade was climbing into Anthony's house through a window, Cooper waited at the front door for him to open it. Once inside the guys split up and began searching every room top to bottom.  

Four hours later Cooper yelled for Wade from a room upstairs.

"Find something?" Wade asked as he entered a room used as a home office.

There were papers scattered everywhere. Folders open, papers spilling out. Books stacked on seats. Books open on the floor and desk. Drawers left open in the filing cabinet.

"Dude, did you make this mess?" He asked looking at Cooper.

Cooper was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room looking through a file folder containing pictures and a notebook.

"What?" He asked looking up giving the room a once over. He waved his hand dismissively,

"Oh. Yes. You want answers, right?" He asked holding out a photograph.

Wade took it, noticing that it was a bouquet of flowers. He looked at Cooper questioningly.

"What does this have to do with the girls?" He asked.

Cooper handed him a notebook. The first page read,

The Perfect Southern Bouquet.

He flipped the page and found a picture of Rose with an image of a white rose under it and a lock of hair taped next to it. The next page was a picture of Aeliana, an image of a sunflower and a lock of hair. The following page was Maggie. Her flower was a magnolia. A lock of hair was also taped next to it. The last page was just an image of daisies. Underneath was handwritten,

Once I find a daisy, my perfect bouquet will be complete.

Each of the women's photographs were audition photos used on the back of an audition resume. Except for May's. Her photo was from a surveillance camera. She was cleaning the movie set.

Wade looked to Cooper who was now standing by his side.

"This sick fuck." He pulled his phone out and dialed Mike.

"Wade, please tell me you've got something. Jake isn't doing so well." He said as he answered the phone.

"Mike, get him out of there. This sick fuck murdered four women. I'm heading back to the airport. I'm taking the first flight out."

Cooper drove while Wade was communicating with his team, using his phone to take and send pictures of the photos and notebook.

*****

Wade was awoken by someone gently shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes and seen the flight attendant standing over him.

"Sir, everyone is off the plane." She said quietly.

"What time is it?" He asked yawning while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"8 am."

He nodded and unbuckled himself. Reaching behind him he grabbed the notebook that he placed there so as not to lose it. He smiled at the attendant and walked towards the front of the plane. As he walked through the airport, he checked his phone.

7 Missed Messages. All from Mike.

Wade, they want proof.

Now they want to hear from your boss.

Jake's breaking down. He's refusing to eat.

Your team contacted the station, they are doing the paperwork to release him now.