Polar Opposites - Corpse/Reader

He was the moon,

She was the sun.

Most people tend to agree that opposites attract, and Y/N couldn't agree more. She was one of the bubbliest people you would have the chance to meet! Would always wear bright colours and make sure that she is going to stand out. She loved talking to people and being very socially active, helping out with the shelters, making friends wherever she went.

One day, whilst doing her usual chores around the apartment, she heard a few hefty knocks on her front door.

Opening the door she was greeted by the most gorgeous man she has met her. Doing a quick head to toe check she had realised it was her next door neighbour. His black locks hanging messily over his forehead in a way that made it just right and a pleasure to any eyes that laid on him. He was wearing a simple black hoodie as well as some plain denims. One of her secret favourite things about him were his rings, oh how she loved those chunky rings and how the looked on his fingers... which seemed to be around a cat... that looked strangely like Star, her black short hair.

"Uh... Y/N was it?" He grumbled out trying to keep eye contact.

"Yeah that's me, hi Corpse... what are you doing with my cat if you don't mind me asking?" She leaned agains the door, giggling a tiny bit at the situation that was unfolding.

At which he was quick to hand over the feline to her, her gladly accepting the little fur ball.

"Oh yeah" he cleared his throat. "Please do something about your cat... it keeps breaking in my apartment trough the windows and I really don't know how" Corpse said with a chuckle to lighten up the situation and also to make sure she realises he is not exactly mad about the situation. "Plus, she is really smart, she knows how to open up the fridge... I hope she is not allergic to pizza" he rubbed the back of his hair as you let out a big laugh.

"Oh my I am so sorry! She does love hopping to other people's houses, little brat" Y/N booped Stars nose and released her on the floor, to which she went directly to her food bowl. "Little fatty" she mumbled over her breath as she focused her attention back to her shy, but stupidly handsome neighbour.

"Ah it's okay, I mean she is the first guest that I've had over in a long time, I didn't mind her presence but I didn't want you to worry that she's gone missing... y'know?" He looked anywhere but her eyes at the moment, feeling a bit overwhelmed with emotions, not bad ones, in fact very good and warm ones.

"Thank you so much, I don't mind if she pops over to your apartment if you don't really, I bet she gets tired of me from time to time" she shyly says as she's realised this is the longest they've maintained a conversation and it seems that both parties don't really want to end it so soon. "Uh... would you like to come in for some coffee? I have tea if not, or soda" Y/N started rambling whilst pointing behind her to the rest of the apartment.

Corpse looked at her quietly for a moment before hesitatingly answering. "I guess if you don't mind... I don't mind haha" he let out a shy and low chuckle and nodded at her.

She smiled at him and leaned to the side so he could walk inside, closing the door softly behind them.

And that's how the sun was taken over by the moon, giving up her day just so the moon could spend his night... but this time the sun shall join the moon on his journey across the sky. All with the help of a little star...