Gaspare, what the hell you doin?

In which you and Gasp are really good friends and live together

In which you and Gasp are really good friends and live together. During the time him and Corpse were recording, he noticed you always being in the room when Corpse and him were on a call and realised that you were simping quite hard for his new friend. So he made sure to be really obvious as neither of them were ;) Also this is more of a crack fic, it was really funny to write haha x

"So, like you basically aced that Corpse. Fuck did you really do that in one take?" you heard Gasp say from the couch. I suppose the recording is going great, I mean you heard bits and bobs from the song they are currently recording and to be honest Corpse would just have to hum and it would be gold.

"Yeah man, but like, are you sure?" Corpses voice could be heard from the speakers and you could feel every single goose bump rise on your body, gosh I am simping.

"Totally dude! Ain't that right Y/N?" Gasp said and looked over the back of the sofa at you in the kitchen where you were placing the groceries away. 

"oh... uh yeah, I mean Corpse always sounds great" You giggled and hid, going to the fridge to pop the milk in. The savage grin Gasp had on his face was basically burning a hole in your back but you decided to ignore it and try your best to clear the kitchen out.

"Y/N be simpinnnnn hah, see it's that good that you got my little roomie all shy" Gasp said and your heart stopped for a little second, mentally facepalming at the comment. Why the hell did he say that? 

"Gaspare, what the hell you think you doin?" You whisper/yelled as you threw a banana at his head which he easily dodged and poked his tongue at you whilst giving you one of his cheeky winks. This guy is going to be the death of you.

"I noticed I have that effect on her hah" Corpse breathed out a deep chuckle "Don't embarrass her now Gasp"

"Jeeeezz if I didn't know better I would think you be simping too"

Corpse didn't reply to that and decided to change the subject back to the song and Gasp just went with it, deciding to let it slide this time. But you were shook, oh dear you needed a breather, this was too much in such little time. 

Just as you were leaving the room, Gasp waved you down and told you to check your phone to which you gave him a weird look and just left the room. Once you got comfortable on your bed you decided to check it.

That little shit... he just sent you the link to his Simp Anthem. 

"I mean... i'm not mad, it's true" You said out loud and decided to let the song play.