Corpse/Singer!reader (requested)

Corpse x Singer!Reader The reader is a cover singer on YouTube and is crushing on Corpse's voice

Corpse x Singer!Reader The reader is a cover singer on YouTube and is crushing on Corpse's voice. The reader makes a cover of one of his songs. Then Toast invites the reader for a Among us game. The reader agrees and joins the discord when Corpse was talking about this person who did a cover of one of his songs.  

Requested by  

The video you shot yesterday was getting thousands of views already and you were overwhelmed with the positive comments. You were a small singer on YouTube, having just started a few years prior, you had your own music released on the channel but you also loved covering other smaller artists which helped you gain fans from every genre. 

Your latest cover has however, been totally different from anything you have done before. It was Cabin Fever by CORPSE. It was rough and heavy but you still managed to adjust it slightly to your genre without changing it much and even you had to admit, it was really decent. 

You knew about Corpse way before he started releasing music as you were super into horror narrations and when you found out he started dropping music, you were all over it and made sure to support him as much as possible. You loved that man to pieces and it surely showed.

There was a knock on your door. 

"Yo y/n, look on insta" Ga$p said trough the door and walked in with a smile on his face as he sat down next to you on your bed, throwing a pack of chips at you.

You gave him a confused look but proceeded to pause your Netflix and grab your phone and check instagram. There you saw among your notifications that someone has mentioned you in their story... Corpse mentioned you in his story...Corpse posted your cover on his story... oh my God!!! You squealed and looked back at Ga$p who was grinning like mad and jump hugged him.

"Oh my god!!! He mentioned me Gasp." you quietly screamed and ran your hands trough his hair, trying to calm your nerves. Playing with someone's hair always calmed you down. "What do I do now?" you asked.

"You'll be fine, calm down woman" Gasp laughed and rested his head against the wall. "Corpse is a really chill guy, he just really liked your cover y/n I mean who wouldn't, your voice is great"

All you could do is giggle as you gave him one more hug before getting off him and offering to buy dinner if he came with.

The rest of the day went by super fast and before you realised it was already around 8pm and it was the night of your weekly game streams you did for your fans. They were honestly the best, not only supporting your music but also your gaming streams, no matter how bad you were at gaming.

Turning on your computer quickly, you turned on your mood lights and made sure the camera was filming in the right direction, you once started streaming and didn't realise the camera was pointed to your hamsters (Corry) cage in the corner. I mean it worked out quite nicely for Corry as he had plenty of fanart after that stream.

Just as you got everything on and set, Toast messaged you on discord asking if you want to join a game of Among us with his friends.

Yeah is it chill if I stream it?

Lol yeah it's all good, I don't think they mind it, half of them are streaming the game anyway ;)

You smiled and started the stream and posted the links on all your social media. Slowly the numbers started to gather as you introduced what was going to happen tonight and that you will be playing with Toast and some of his friends.

"Just give me a second guys, I need to join the discord call so I will turn off my screen share and direct you to my beloved Corry" you laughed and pointed the camera to your hamster who was currently running on his little wheel.

You then accepted Toasts request to join the discord server and you turned on the chat and what you heard that second made you rethink to when your mother once said right place, right time.

"Yeah so, I saw this cover of one of my songs earlier today by this girl... y/yt/n I think it was? And damn, she's fucking brilliant... and not gonna lie she was really pretty" Corpses voice could be heard trough your headphones and your heart stopped at that comment.

Before Toast had a chance to let them know you joined the chat and to start joking with Corpse, Felix burst out "Future Corpse wifey hmmmmm?" to which they all laughed and Toast cleared his throat.

"Uhh... one of my good friends just joined us tonight, her name is y/n... and she is known on youtube as y/yt/n" Toast said as he tried not to laugh his lungs out and everyone just burst out laughing.

"oh my god..." you could hear the embarrassment in Corpses voice which was followed by a few bangs which you could only imagine it being him hitting his head on the table.

"hi guys, i'm y/n" you said in a light tone to which everyone did their best to stop laughing and introduce themselves.

"As cute as this moment was it was also creepy, omg" Rae said afterwards.

"lowkey think Toast is trying to set them up" Jack added.

"I vouch for Jack there kids" Felix said and everyone was still laughing.

All you could do is hold your face in your hands and try to fight the urge to just disappear but at the same time burst with joy.

"I mean... I was telling the truth, y/n is great" Corpse said just as the game of Among Us started and everyone muted themselves.

A/N: hope this is okay, i've finally managed to get myself out of bed after a few good days and sort my life out. Thank you for the support and all i can say is that I love this community to pieces <3 stay safe