Can't take my eyes off you.

(11:47: Can't take my eyes off you - Aiivawn, please listen to this while you are reading if you can, I had this on when I started writing <3 Now please enjoy soft!Corpse)

It was probably around 4am when you woke up. You didn't have a nightmare or anything, it was just one of those nights when your body just felt restless, so you decided to go and sit by the window overlooking the now quiet main street. 

It was so calm. Being late October now, the rainy season has started and you couldn't be happier, it was all so quiet apart from the little drips of rain hitting the window every so often and your boyfriend, Corpse, sleeping soundlessly behind you. It felt like you were in a movie scene, the perfect scenario. Resting your head in the palm of your hands you focused on a single rain drop at the top of the window race itself down it. It's the little things.

You were so deep into your thoughts you didn't realise Corpse woke up because he didn't feel you in the bed anymore. He managed to creep behind you without making a noise, making sure you didn't notice his shadow and leaned down to rest his hands on your shoulder. Which made you jump and scream out.

"If you do that again I will throw you out of this window- wait what?" You look up at him and see he moved closer to the window and was now looking down. "What are you doing Corpse?" you looked at him with a small frown. You kinda managed to calm down your rapid heartbeat, you were bad with scares.

"Oh... just checking how high the drop is, see if it's worth it" He hummed in his morning voice and looked at you, making a smooching noise and giving you a wink.

You could only huff out a chuckle and grabbed his hand. "Come sit with me..." you got off the desk chair, letting him sit down so you could climb onto his lap and snuggle into his naked chest. His cologne still loosely hanging on his skin from the other morning.

He kept his eyes on the window as he held you tighter, slowly swinging in the chair made you relax and go into a sleepy state.

"...you're just too good to be true..." Corpse started to sing in a whisper which grabbed your attention and couldn't help but to look at him with a sleepy smile as you both made eye contact.

"-can't take my eyes off you" He winked at you and continued on, still swinging softly in the chair which made you fall asleep in the end.