Agoraphobic

Agoraphobia (ag-uh-ruh-FOE-be-uh) is a type of anxiety disorder in which you fear and avoid places or situations that might cause you to panic and make you feel trapped, helpless or embarrassed

Agoraphobia (ag-uh-ruh-FOE-be-uh) is a type of anxiety disorder in which you fear and avoid places or situations that might cause you to panic and make you feel trapped, helpless or embarrassed. You fear an actual or anticipated situation, such as using public transportation, being in open or enclosed spaces, standing in line, or being in a crowd.

Reader is agoraphobic and decides to let Corpse into her mind and talk about her feelings.

This is a request from the lovely 

You sat in your bed with your laptop resting on top of the blanket you were currently under and decided to go on Reddit to see if you could find any new horror stories. It was raining outside and you honestly didn't mind, it was your favourite type of weather. You didn't have to pretend, get up from the comfort of your bed, go outside and act like everything is fine when instead it isn't. But today seemed to give your mind a rest and you could just lay around and waste the day like you should. 

A ping could be heard from your discord, indicating someone has messaged you.

Corpse: Hi Y/N :)

Oh... that was unusual, Corpse didn't often message you, apart from when you guys played games together or when he would ask you to help out with some voice overs for one of his narrations. You guys have been friends ever since he has started his career, randomly meeting online and offering to help with his horror narrations as you both had similar interests and you had started a channel reading creepypastas instead of true stories. The real horror stories hit you deeper as it was an actual reality and it was way scarier. You envied his courage of reading them, in your head he seemed invincible even though you still couldn't put a face to his name, which made him even more surreal for you.

Y/N: Oh haii!! 

Corpse: Sorry to randomly message you... I honestly just wanted to see how you were doing? I haven't heard from you in a while...?

Y/N: ah... im doing good... y'know the usual. It's raining over here today which is great

Corpse: I love rain, so calming

Y/N: My favourite ahah

Y/N: Actually... would I be able to talk to you about something?

Corpse: Yeah sure, waddup 

You paused for a second, thinking everything trough. Should you talk about your problem? Or would it make you look weak and needy? I mean it's all so sudden and you don't want to ruin the mood or worry him, that would be one of the least things you would want to do, you really enjoyed talking to Corpse and you really didn't want to make it awkward between you two.