Son of the Devil

I wanted to try something new, let me know how it goes ;)

Warnings: drunk kissing.

It all happened in a split moment. 

You and Corpse have been internet friends for a long time now and you both found the courage to finally meet in real life. He offered that you could come over to his place and stay the week as you managed to get some time off from your job and you needed to get away from your hometown.

All went great. You arrived at his place and it felt great, like you truly were meant to be there. 

Feeling great, Corpse suggested you both have some wine and chill on the balcony and you easily agreed, needing to have a drink after the long flight.

Cheeks flushed, wine glass clinking together each pour, and your head resting on his shoulder. 

It felt like heaven. You grinned to yourself, thinking what did you do in your past life to deserve this perfection.

"Hey Y/N," Corpse whispered as his hand creeped up to caress your warm cheek making you look at him with hazy eyes and before you knew you felt his soft lips against yours. He tasted like the Merlot you were just sharing and a slight trace of chocolate.

"Damn, I shouldn't have done th-" before Corpse could finish his sentence your fingers slipped trough his soft curls, dragging him back into another kiss, pressing your foreheads together.

You felt a low moan coming from Corpses lips which only motivated you. Slowly you broke the kiss to put his and your glass on the floor so you could move to straddle his lap. All while doing this you noticed Corpse didn't open his eyes at all.

"Hey... are you okay?" You settled down onto him and his hands went straight to your hips and his head went to rest on the middle of your chest. "Oh yeah, I am more than okay in this exact moment but sweet... I can't open my eyes," Corpses voice was slightly hoarse. "I'm afraid that it will just be a dream..." That second you grabbed his face with both of your hands, guiding him up so you could look him in the eye.

"This is not a dream, open your eyes babe..." you whispered sweetly as you caressed his face, pecking his nose. Gosh, that blushy colour really fit him.

When he opened his eyes you felt like you were being worshipped, no need for words as the look in his eyes said everything that was needed to be said. Tightening his grip on you slightly he captured your lips again, only this time it was intense, full of passion. You could feel his eyebrows furrowing as he pushed himself closer to you.

And all you could do is moan and try to kiss him back with just as much passion... it just feels so good... maybe he is the son of the Devil after all...