Night Nurse/ Corpse Husband

Summary: Reader (Night Nurse) is a creepypasta YouTuber and has been for about 4 years ever since she was 16

Summary: Reader (Night Nurse) is a creepypasta YouTuber and has been for about 4 years ever since she was 16. One thing that is really distinguishable about her is that she has a really deep and husky voice for a female and has often been getting requests for random voiceovers for different shows and such. She is now 20, friends with some major Youtubers such as PewDiePie and JackSepticeye as they all live in Brighton together and have met trough gaming. She noticed that Among Us has started to get bigger and bigger and that her friends and everyone in fact, have started playing it. Felix messages her in the middle of one of her Sims4 streams and invites her to play with them and she gladly accepted. There she meets some more new friends... and a fellow narrator.

3rd POV

Y/N has been streaming Sims4 for about 3 hours when she heard the little ping from her discord. Felix has messaged her asking if she would be up for a game of Among Us and she replied saying she is going to ask her fans as she is streaming at the moment. Gosh she has been waiting to play with them for ages now and she couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey guys! I know how much you guys love my Sims streams and I always do them every week... but I was wondering if you guys would be up to switch a little bit?" Y/N said whilst looking at her camera with a smile then focused back on her second screen where she could read the chat.

Catgirl30289120: Ohhhhh what are you thinking of streaming??

CorpseBride_1010: Yeah we dont mind Nurse

NightNurseLover4050666: We love you voice!!!!

fangirling24700: AAaaaah totally!!! We love you!!

CreepyPastie10: When are you doing a new creepypasta video?

NightNurse: I'm starting the Halloween week very soon CreepyPastie10!! Keep checking my twitter for updates <3

"But yeah, I just got a message from the lovely PewDiePie asking me if I would be up for a game of Among Us with a few of his fellow youtuber friends. I heard loads of good things about that game and i've been really excited to play along with you guys, what do you guys think?"

Everyone spammed the chat, saying that they wanted to see Nurse playing Among us. 

"Great!!! I'm just quickly gonna save this game, I don't want my Sim and Vlads relationship to go down the drain, I mean hell! He's a really hard to please man, isn't he?" Y/N laughed and proceeded on saving everything and messaging Felix that she is ready to join and to invite her to the discord chat and give her the code. 

"Alright lovelies, I will have to pop on one of my numerous cat videos on as I need a little bathroom break and I need to connect to their server, better grab some snacks, we'll be here for a while longer!" Nurse said as she set the cat video on and muted her mic and quickly moved to do her business.