Chapter Three:

Today is Saturday which means tomorrow Niall and I have dinner, he's picking me up which means I have a day to explain why Niall Horan would be at our apartment.

"Noell," I say nervously.

"Hold on, I'm brushing my hair this kno-"

"Noell!" I interrupt.

"Dear lord, Amber what did you do?"

"It's not what I did, it's what I'm doing"

I try to explain to her everything that's happening from the bar, to the interview and everything in-between. Also, I still haven't picked out an outfit for our date tomorrow night.

"Holy crap, so Niall Horan is your boyfriend?"

"Not technically we're just talking"

"No sis, your gonna get layed tomorrow night!"

I never thought of that, what if it does happen. Where would it happen? Dear lord. We can't do it here Noell's boyfriend isn't in town. I don't know where Niall lives. What if he forces himself on me, he wouldn't do that?  Would he?

" No, that won't happen"

"What? You don't want that tall glass of water  to rail your brains out?"

"No! Noell!" She just laughed and grabbed my arm.

"We're going shopping, get your wallet"

"Shopping for what?"

"You'll see"

She drags my arm out of our complex with me begging her, to not convince me to buy anything to y' know? Slutty? We first needed to buy myself a dress. I had no idea what type of restaurant we were going to. If it was nice, or an olive garden.

Me: Niall? What restaurant are we going to?
Niall: You'll see ;)
Me: I have no idea what to wear, formal or casual?
Niall: Uhh something nice. I guess. Just don't wear sweatpants.
Me: Got it...

We went into this one store, I have no idea how to pronounce this. Noell shops non-stop, I have no idea what to buy. Everything's so nice?

"OOH! Amber!"

"What?"

"Get your ass over here I found something"

She showed me a black jumper. It was sleeveless and really pretty.

"What type of jewelry do you have?"

"Tacky kind"

"Jesus Amber, do you shop at kohls?"

"...yea"

She slapped her hand against her face, grabbed the jumper, and pulled me into a dressing room. She told me to put it on. Which I did, it fit perfectly. With back heels and gold accents, it would be amazing.

"Well, are you gonna buy it?"

"I have no choice, it's perfect"

She guided me to the cash register, as I put my things on the counter I noticed the price tag. It was $200! I can't buy that, what!

"Your total is now $207.89 "

I gulped as I slid my card in. I closed my eyes when I heard *Approved*.  Dear Lord, my bank account is going to kill me after this.

"Have a nice day!"

"thank you" I grabbed the bag while slowly turning myself towards the door.  We headed back to the apartment, buying that jumper was probably the best decision of my life. I stole a pair of black heels from Noell, and a thin gold necklace. Perfect, I thought. I hated taking off that outfit. Not knowing what I did have to wear scared me. My anxiety was going through the roof.

The rest of the night, was just me and Noell eating day-old pizza and drinking Pepsi, and watching cheese romance movies on Netflix.

"Amber, I cannot believe you got Niall Horan to ask you out for dinner!"

"Look he was cute, and I was a little tipsy, things happen"

"What do you mean a little tipsy?"

"Like a glass of wine, or two..."

She laughed and just disapproved of my 'life choices' I didn't know what I was getting into, but I'm glad I agreed to dinner.