Chapter Four:

Waking up this morning was new. Knowing what was going to happen tonight was different. Knowing how it was also going to be different left me uneasy. I was excited, and nervous at the same time. I found my phone on my nightstand, it hadn't been charged the night before.

I thought. I uncovered my body to see where my charger went.

"Noell?" I said while putting my head in her room. Her room was messy, I found at least ten empty water bottles on her headboard.

"Huh? Oh, what?"She said, she sounded tired. I wonder if you slept last night?

"Do you know where my phone charger is?"

"Uhh, yea" She went under her pillow and grabbed the charger, "I lost mine so I stole yours last night"

"Thanks, now my phone is dead" I replied with sarcasm.

"Anytime" She smiled with a nasty look on her face.

I had to get ready for the day, and Niall. I ran into the kitchen to get my coffee started. I sat down on the couch and turned my show on. Hopefully waiting until I had to get ready I wouldn't be as nervous. After a few hours passed I looked at my phone when it said 7:00...

I threw myself off the couch and ran back into my room. I still needed to shower! I turned on the sink in my bathroom, I could hopefully wash my hair in there. I put my head under the faucet, trying to get it as wet as possible. I grabbed the shampoo from the bathroom and washed my hair.

I tried to blow dry my hair. When it was half dry I did my makeup and put on the jumper. My Hair still looks like a mess, I put on Noell's heels and her necklace that I stole. I then curled my hair to the best ability, when I heard a knock at the door...

I thought.

I heard Noell open the door.

"Hello, is Amber here?" I heard Niall say from the living room.

"Niall...Horan" I heard Noell say faintly than a loud thud.

I ran into the living room, to see Niall on the ground with Noell. She passed out!

"What happened?" I went to Noell trying to see if she was ok.

"I don't know, she just said my name and passed out! It wasn't my fault!" Sure Niall.

"Help me get her on the couch" I grabbed her arms and he grabbed her legs as we put her on the couch. I got her a glass of water and a few pills of ibuprofen.

"You look nice," Niall said while I finished putting her things on the table.

"You too," I smirked then took a deep breath, "You wanna get out of here?" I asked.

'Yea, I think it would be better than here" I laughed at his remark then grabbed my phone and wallet off the bar. I locked the doors and we headed out for the night. His car was parked by the Lobby doors. I went to the passenger door and grabbed the handle.

"I got that" As he got in the way of my hand and opened the door.

"thank you" I replied whilst stepping into the car. He ran over to the other side and got in.

We drove for a while, exiting the central area of San Francisco, then through the Golden Bridge and into the small shopping district. He then pulled into a small restaurant called Scoma's of Sausalito.

"What's this? I asked him.

"This is one of my mates restaurants" I nodded my head as he pulled into a parking space, getting out then coming to my side to open the door.

Well, This Is New [N.H]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें