Chapter 6

After one of the best nights of my life we'd woke up in the morning and all jumped on a private jet to England, Marshall had given the go ahead for it and it only made sense that we all traveled back to the UK together to say our goodbyes.
Marshall and i had spent the afternoon in the Ritz hotel's penthouse suite. I'd been on the phone for a long while with Marshall's publicist teaching me the do's and don'ts, and just a brush up on TV etiquette in general as it had been years since I'd had a TV interview, especially one as big as this!

"I feel so damn proud of you" Marshall smiled at me with a glint in his eye,

"It really means a million, and thank you for arranging all of that with Dennis, I feel way more prepared now"

"Anything for my fiancée" he winked,

"Sorry just.. say that again, it sounds so good" we locked lips, breaking off to smile,

"I ain't never felt this happy in a hotel" he grinned,

"I should hope not either" I laughed out of shock,

"No I don't mean like with anyone else you idiot. I just.. I mean I usually, well they just make me feel kinda isolated and you know.. like after the shows and all the hype and being surround by thousands but then I come back to the hotels and to the silence and the.. loneliness I guess so I guess I kinda associate them with those feelings so.. to feel like this whilst trapped in one. Man.."

"You'll never ever feel that loneliness again" I stroked up his cheek and kissed him softly,

"Oh yea you gonna come to every show with me?" He chortled,

"Well yeah... call it.. fiancées duty"

"Man you're right that does sound good don't it" he looked to the floor with a wide smile to himself before looking back to me again,
"We've battled to get here. For good this time"

"Third time lucky right?"

"Third time for certain because Jodie I'm telling you, there ain't gonna be no next time"

"Life ain't no Nintendo game" I joked which made him grin,

"You're a fuckin' nut"

"Takes a nut to know a nut" I winked, his phone then started to ring,

"Oh, baby I need to take this"

"Sure" I smiled at him and watched him walk off with big Bambi eyes full of love.

It was time for my interview on the Jonathan Ross show and boy was I nervous. Marshall was coming along too but he had asked the production team to keep his presence completely private as he was going to watch on from a private room in the building.
Alesha had dressed me in a beautiful black boobtube dress that came below my knees which hugged my body perfectly. I wore black stilettos, and my hair was styled in beautifully sleek and slender brown glossy waves. News of course hadn't broke out about the engagement yet, so tonight it was left for me to drop the bombshell on the world and boy was I fucking nervous! So nervous that I had to take a few breaths before going in to the building.
My family had rejoined me once more, sat in the  front row seats of the studio so that brought me some comfort knowing that they was there.

"Jodie, we will be ready to take you to the greenroom in 10 minutes" an assistant notified me, I nodded and smiled as I stood alone with Marshall in his little hideout, she closed the door again, my gaze returned to Marshall,

"I'm so nervous, I hateee TV interviews" I sighed as Marshall took both my hands,

"You'll be great. But uh... take the ring off"