𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

Welcome to Twisted.

I will start this off by mentioning an author whom inspired me to write this story and take up my passion for writing (-babynaoimi), she's an absolutely amazing author who wrote the book 'Filthy'
I highly recommend if you're into smut and spice with a good plot twist!

This book will contain characters from the HP series and my own personal characters.
I will NOT i repeat NOT be sticking to the HP storyline, this book is my own and purely fictional from my own creativity and imagination. I don't intend to involve the second wizarding war.

WARNING: this book contains heavy smut and mature scenes, if you're against reading detailed sex and mild kinks then unfortunately this isn't the book for you.

DISSCLAIMER: I do not take any credit for the characters involved with it this book, every character apart from my own belongs to JKR. Although I do NOT stand by her views by any means, all credits are to be directed to her.

MAIN CHARACTERS:
Protagonist - Adeline roberts.
Antagonist with character development - Draco Lucius Malfoy.
Protagonist' best friend - Kol Fletcher.

EDIT: WARNING, this book is currently undergoing MAJOR editing, I will put ' {} ' symbols on the chapters that are being or are edited. So please don't bash me when the writing suddenly goes shit in contrast to a previous chapter; i'm trying my hardest to get this done as quickly as I can. 

*IF THE CHAPTER IS UNDER EDITING I WILL PLACE A ' - ' AT WHERE I HAVE STOPPED FOR THE TIME BEING.* 

This is the work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by dmalfoysmissus.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.