𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Adeline

After a dragged out lesson of fist clenching and nail biting Professor Snape finally dismissed us all, I remained seated as Draco stood to grab my arm but before he could get the chance I was gone.

How dare he try to touch me after what he's done, he used me. Like my emotions are a game board, he's messed up and so is that fucking Parkinson bitch.

We all sat around the slytherin bench after a long day of boring lessons, all sorts of assortments placed along the table; mac'n'cheese, bread, potatoes, salad and much more. I smiled as I stacked my plate with everything I could fit.

I smirked to myself as I acknowledged Draco's absence from the dinner table, coward.

"Listen up ladies and gents! We're having another alcohol bash at mine and Draco's dorm later, I expect you ALL to be there." Kol announced as he empathised the 'all' looking at me.

"That includes you as well, love." He whispered as he lifted my chin with the pad of his finger, I rolled my eyes and nodded my head as I returned to tucking into my food.

In he walked, great. The blonde headed boy made it his mission to sit opposite me as he looked at me with sad eyes but attempted to cover it.

"Hello there, Adeline." I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turned my head to be met with a charming sight of Cedric Diggory. "Hello Diggory." I replied offering him a smirk as I flickered my vision to Draco clenching his fists, moon crescents forming in his palms with his knuckles turning white.

I will most certainly use this to my advantage.

"What do you need?" I asked him crossing my legs as my skirt rode up my thighs, i again flickered my eyesight to see Draco peering his eyes into my thighs as his lips parted in awe.

"Do I have to have a reason to spark up a conversation with you, Roberts?" He smirked as he sat on the bench with his back to Draco, leaning his elbows onto the table as he sat with parted legs.

"Why of course you don't, Diggory." I smirked as he flashed me a wink. I could feel the piercing gaze of silver depths attacking my skin.

"I should hope not." He replied as he rested a hand on my knee, I shuddered at the contact. I mean it was Cedric Diggory.

I leant closer to him as I whispered "or what?" but ensured it was loud enough for Draco to hear.

"Is that you testing me, Roberts?" He tilted his head closer to mine as his hand slithered up my thigh coming to a halt just at the hem of my skirt.

"So what if it is Diggory, what will you do?" I smirked as I tilted his chin a little with the tip of my fingers. He smirked rolling his tongue in his mouth as his eyes scanned my body slowly.

"Come to my dorm and I'll show you the dangers of messing with me Roberts." He smirked as he was so close his breath was fanning against my face.

At that moment I heard Draco slam his palms onto the table, rising his body from his seat. I offered him an unbothered glance as I practically laughed in his face.

His glare was hungry, yet angry. He wanted me in that moment, Draco Malfoy's rules of his relationships is that there must be no contact with other men unless he permits it. But I wasn't his, the point is he completely despises the thought of any other man other than him touching what's supposedly 'his' it doesn't matter how many times he told me "you're mine" that doesn't matter now, he doesn't matter now...I wish.

"You like being messed with, especially by me." I whispered into his ear as I flicked my tongue over his lobe allowing him to let out a subtle groan.